FordFusionClub.com banner
41 - 60 of 72 Posts
I have crazy work hours but will try and make it.

Lets get a count for who is all going. :frantic: :Ownedcrazy: :madcrazy: :eekcrazy:

im in, i called off work already lol

YES!! My throttle body spacer will be here on Thursday, just in time for me to install it before the meet!

For those who are coming, I hope we get a variety of mods. Benito, you better bring those badass headlights you're working on! This way we can see other mods in real life and see if we want them for ourselves.

[quote author=11011101 link=topic=89736.msg1834012#msg1834012 date=1194307213]
YES!! My throttle body spacer will be here on Thursday, just in time for me to install it before the meet!

For those who are coming, I hope we get a variety of mods. Benito, you better bring those badass headlights you're working on! This way we can see other mods in real life and see if we want them for ourselves.
[/quote]

Well I can bring the optimized throttle body not on my car but I dont think anyone will be able to tell if they want the mod or not.Unless were giving free rides in cars? lol ;)

I am coming from Howell, so I dont think any of you want to meet way over here, lol
I will be there! :koolaid:

Talked to Dan at MRT today. he said as long as the weather cooperates the turbo Fusion will be there and hopefully the MKZ will make it back from SEMA in time. The Edge unfortunately wont be around.

i'd love to bring my headlights, but the "prototype" is pulled apart since im working on the real headlight now. Im having trouble opening it clean. i dont wanna cut the plastic, i'd like to separate it from the plexi, but i cant seem to get it.

Well I am pretty sure I am comming was going to be a me and the son thing but now the whole damn family is jumping in on it lol. Hope it makes it easier to talk the wife out of money for mods down the road lol. Only thing that will keep me away is if I can't find it lol but I think I got if figured out.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUC%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn auto place screwed up my brake order. They told me everything was shipping but my front brake rotors ARE NOT HERE. I just went to pick up the parts from the friggin office at the complex and NO FRONT ROTORS. I talked to these @sses twice on three seperate occasion. Once before I ordered, once when I ordered, and once after it was shipped and not one single time did someone mention the rotors were not available. HOW THE HELL DO YOU SELL SOMEONE STUFF YOU DONT HAVE!? AND THEN NOT CALL THEM OR TELL THEM OR INFORM THEM IN ANY WAY THAT THEY WILL NOT BE RECIEVING A PART!

The Lincoln wont be there saturday guys. Im sorry. Ill still try and show up with my boy in his car but mine is currently undriveable and I dont know when it will be. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :angrypoint: :angrypoint: :angrypoint: :angrypoint:

EDIT: Im gonna try and figure some way to get this car back on the road by 12 saturday. I just need to find EBC slotted and drilled front rotors by 9am saturday morning. Pray for me guys. :(

just slap the old rotors on for a weekend ;D

41 - 60 of 72 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.