FordFusionClub.com banner
61 - 72 of 72 Posts
[quote author=benit0 link=topic=89736.msg1842930#msg1842930 date=1194619077]
just slap the old rotors on for a weekend ;D
[/quote]

Old rotors are destroyed. Car is pretty much undriveable.Thats the only reason im doing this upgrade.

So I found a place that has my rotors in Ohio. Unfortunately to get them in time would require me to drive there with a car I dont have. And seeing as gas is stupid expensive, its just not gonna happen I dont think.

I am starting to feel your pain my son woke up this morning sick as hell and now he is not sure he will want to go and I am not sure if my life is going to let me if he doesn't lol yeah I said it my wife is the boss of me so what.

As of now we are still going though I have her convinced that it is the best thing with our strong canadian dollar and your cheap american gas ;)

[quote author=08-con-fusion link=topic=89736.msg1844476#msg1844476 date=1194659915]
I am starting to feel your pain my son woke up this morning sick as hell and now he is not sure he will want to go and I am not sure if my life is going to let me if he doesn't lol yeah I said it my wife is the boss of me so what.

As of now we are still going though I have her convinced that it is the best thing with our strong canadian dollar and your cheap american gas ;)
[/quote]

yea well im still gonna make it, just not in my car. Tell your son the trip will make him feel better!

well what did you guys think of the cars. I am fond of twin nice my son however is all about the lincon lol was cool checking them out an d the cars you guys brought that were modded hate that I had to leave so early but wife was already pissed cause she thought my son would not want to go cause he had the flu but he still wanted to go so she had to come and bring the baby lol. Oh well at least I got to come for a bit and check out the cars and meet you guys it was fun then we went shopping and I bought Guitar hero 3 hence why I have not been online all weekend :)

Yea, you should have stayed for longer, he gave us a tour of the shop, it was sweet. My friend (with the Mach 1) ended up spending almost all the money he brought in his pocket on hood struts lmao.

Where were the Milans that were supposed to show up?? We had myself, confusion, benit0, and talisman show up, but that's it!

I want to get my exhaust done at MRT now. Screw the Magnaflow system. Hearing the MRT vehicles' exhaust shocked me. They sound sooo mean. The Lincoln's was a little raspy, but the Fusion's was so deep, it was just incredible.

I sadly missed it :(
I went to Buffalo NY with my Girlfriend to see her parents. We are moving there this summer so I am working with her dad to get a job through him.

yea you should been there Tweek. And where was the guy who started this thread? lol. No Milan love at the meet.

[quote author=11011101 link=topic=89736.msg1849301#msg1849301 date=1194909940]
Yea, you should have stayed for longer, he gave us a tour of the shop, it was sweet. My friend (with the Mach 1) ended up spending almost all the money he brought in his pocket on hood struts lmao.

Where were the Milans that were supposed to show up?? We had myself, confusion, benit0, and talisman show up, but that's it!

I want to get my exhaust done at MRT now. Screw the Magnaflow system. Hearing the MRT vehicles' exhaust shocked me. They sound sooo mean. The Lincoln's was a little raspy, but the Fusion's was so deep, it was just incredible.
[/quote]

You know, the Fusion actually sounded like my Lincoln with magnaflow. I dont think its MRT's exhaust that makes the difference, its just that these V6's sound really good uncorked. I really wish I could have had my car there. :(

I should have my car back in a few days.If you want, you can check it out before you make a final decision on what you want to do exhaust wise.

My favorite car was the Lincoln for obvious reasons but I could definitely do without the suicide doors. I think I am going to have MRT help me with the transmission tuning on my car and finishing my NA buildup/tuning before spring hits. Im really trying to be done with this car by summer.

Yea, I really wanted someone with Magnaflows and a V6 to be there so I could hear it. I won't be making an exhaust decision until I get my taxes back next year, so maybe we can have another meet after winter.

Ben's Magnaflows on his I4 sounded really good though. I think he floored it when he left the parking lot because it could hear it from inside.

61 - 72 of 72 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.