FordFusionClub.com banner
21 - 40 of 72 Posts
Anybody with a stock(engine wise) V6 Fusion/Milan/Zephyr want to get a free performance tune done? You would need to be available next friday. And you might have to come out a little bit of money for dyno tuning. But the tune will be free(400 dollar value).

My car is stock, and I am interested in a tune!!

Guys, why I never realized this before, im not sure. but if they allow it, we should have the meet at MRT http://www.mrt-direct.com/

They are right here in Plymouth. These are the guys that built the twin turbo awd Fusion. for SEMA last year. This year they have a twin turbo Edge and some kind of "hot rod" MKZ they are building. Would be sweet if we could check them out(although SEMA is next week so maybe afterwards?).

Well I just called MRT and they have no problem with us making the drive to check out their facility. Apparently the guy who owns the twin turbo fusion lives in the area and might be willing to bring the car there for us to check it out. They are not sure if the twin turbo Edge and MKZ will be there however because they might be needed somewhere else. We just have to let them know when we want to show up. If we want to see their SEMA cars we will have to wait until at least November 10th to give the cars time to come back. But we have to do it before the snow hits. If there is snow or bad weather, nobody's trying to bring out their nice cars and I dont blame them.

P.S. I checked on how much it would cost for them to do the same twin turbo setup for one of our cars. Be prepared to spend about 6 to 7k dollars. I think I might be the only person dumb enough to actually go through with something like that.

Everything sounds great to me, let me know the exact date... :klavergreg:

im down, they're a block away from me ;D i live in plymouth so its nice for me ;D

Hey guys I live in windsor ont and would love to meet up if you got room for a Cunuck :) I just drove my auto I4 se off the lot today would be the first real milege I put on it before we head to wifes mothers for thanksgiving in South Bend.

Okay im just gonna go ahead an IM the guy and tell him we will be there November 10th. Any suggestion for the time frame.Im going to PM everyone in this thread to remind them that this is going down. My car should be out the shop by then also(EBC brakes and rotors all around).

Can only speak for myself but I will be free all day. So whatever works for everyone else.

Just a suggestion though we should meet somewhere and drive to MRT together it would be way cooler then just meeting there randomly a little convoy of Fusions/Milans/and Lincons :)

just a thought

[quote author=Talisman link=topic=89736.msg1763419#msg1763419 date=1191707124]
lol, nobody wants a free tune? lol
[/quote]

Hey talisman I have a I4 so not looking for a free tune but looking to get it dynoed before I start doing anything to it so I don't end up in the same situation you are in now can you tell me a place around here to get it done???

[quote author=08-con-fusion link=topic=89736.msg1828441#msg1828441 date=1194045649]
Wow this thread got real quit are we still going next weekend my son is looking forward to it ??????
[/quote]
yea. I dont know why everyone else has stopped replying. Im going to PM and sspam everyone telling them about the meet. Also turns out that I personally know the guy who owns the turbo MKZ and Turbo edge that MRT did. Ill try and make sure he shows up at the meet. Maybe we'll both roll out there or something. Anyway, im thinking like 12pm til 3(when they close). Then maybe people can go get something to eat afterwards or during.Whatever. But three hours will give everyone plenty of time to show up and make the timing work.(I hope)

21 - 40 of 72 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.