FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
613 Posts
I had a car that wouldnt pass smog when zmax first came out. I'll admit, I used it. It actually did make a big difference for a week. Then about 3 months later every seal on the motor needed to be changed. I didnt care, the car was worth only a few hundred bucks anyways, and it was going to get donated.
Lets just say that if this post is serious, please please please don't put this crap into your car. Whether it be the transmission additive, gas additive, or oil additive. Its the worst investment you will ever make.

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
There is no such thing as a mechanic in a can. Obviously if these products really worked, they'd be flying off the shelves.

...On that note, I did try a can of Restore in my old '94 Jeep GC and it helped increase the oil pressure and make burn less oil, but that only lasted about 250-300 miles. All it probably did was help thicken the oil a bit. But at 247K, anything was worth a try on that engine.

·
Registered
613 Posts
LOL, right, when you have a beater to spare. Try anything LMAO. Heck, I put so much crap into this 88 Gran Fury. But believe it or not, that 318 lasted a LONG time, and the seals that were replaced only cost me about $30 total. Easy engine to rebuild and plenty of space to work.. so even zmax didn't kill that sucker. Still, dont try it! :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts