FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. Just found the site. I've actually had my Zephyr since April and so far I love the car as much as I did on Day 1. My only complaints are the damn clock, but other than that I still get tons of compliments and even some I dont want. For instance i'm only 27 so I dont really fit Lincolns demograph but I'm sure they don't mind at all. Anyways to make a long story short some old guys in a newer Town Car gave me a thumbs up. I usually get those when I drive my Cobra.

2 problems that I've had with the Zeph which you can see in my crappy cell phone pics. Rim damage on the second day of ownership. I got a little to close to a parking curb at work. I wasn't used to the turning radius, and the other picture I had a huge rock hit my moonroof on my way to work last week.

http://pictures.sprintpcs.com/share...7zP7Ca70eh&shareName=MMS2&sharePage=slideShow

Hopefully you can see the pictures there. If not I can host seperatly.

·
Registered
221 Posts
I also have a black zephyr.. and I love it. I am also a lot younger than lincoln's demeograph. I am 23, I don't really care what age group they market the car for. enjoy ur car.

·
Registered
580 Posts
[quote author=ReallyRedCobra link=topic=51983.msg834577#msg834577 date=1153399806]
Hey guys. Just found the site. I've actually had my Zephyr since April and so far I love the car as much as I did on Day 1. My only complaints are the damn clock, but other than that I still get tons of compliments and even some I dont want. For instance i'm only 27 so I dont really fit Lincolns demograph but I'm sure they don't mind at all. Anyways to make a long story short some old guys in a newer Town Car gave me a thumbs up. I usually get those when I drive my Cobra.

2 problems that I've had with the Zeph which you can see in my crappy cell phone pics. Rim damage on the second day of ownership. I got a little to close to a parking curb at work. I wasn't used to the turning radius, and the other picture I had a huge rock hit my moonroof on my way to work last week.
[/quote]

Thats really too bad. Why does it allways happen like that. A lot of us drove old cars for years and nothing happens until you buy a new one and then...................rock in the windshield,chip in the paint,ding in the wheel. I don't know!

Anyway, keep an eye on E-Bay. Sometimes they will have a spare wheel,cheep.
    Good Luck! I do like the Zephyr.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yah this was the first new car I've ever had when I had this much happen to it. I also have an 01 Cobra that has been babied since I drove it off the lot in 01 and luckily nothing has ever happened to it other than the normal paint chip here and there.

Also took the Zephyr on a 700 mile trip and it was very nice.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.