FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
What do you mean the fusion doesn't show up? I never had it "show up" on my x2. What step are you on in installing the tunes?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I talked to Steeda and when I ordered it, it didnt ask for the code so I gave them it to them to make me the tune, they finally sent it to me and after I ran the tune my damn car wouldnt start. So I changed it back to Stock and it started so sill trying to make this damn thing wrk.

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
[quote author=NateSoSexy16 link=topic=87122.msg1665389#msg1665389 date=1187915283]
Well I talked to Steeda and when I ordered it, it didnt ask for the code so I gave them it to them to make me the tune, they finally sent it to me and after I ran the tune my damn car wouldnt start. So I changed it back to Stock and it started so sill trying to make this damn thing wrk.
[/quote]

Have you called steeda direct? If not, try sending larry at steeda a PM.

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
Please feel free to PM me any time. I have also PMed you my direct phone number.

I'll make sure you are taken care of right away, if not sooner.

Our #1 concern is to make sure you are happy with your purchase! :)

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
I just got your voicemail this morning. I'm talking to our Sales Manager right now and having this taken care of this morning. I'll give you a call on the phone number you left on my voicemail this morning to get you your update.

Sorry about the troubles. I'm getting to the bottom of this for you.

Thanks, Larry

1 - 7 of 7 Posts