FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a few shares of Ford stock so I sent in the info and got a Email reply. It said that you must have 100 shares and have had them for over 6 months to qualify. :(

Thought I would share the info.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That is true LOL. I had read that if you had any shares you could get the X-Plan. Maybe before you could. I wish I had bought it back when it was $2.00 a share.
All well at least I tried.

·
Super Moderator
6,009 Posts
[quote author=Razzorr link=topic=176833.msg3738676#msg3738676 date=1279939328]
That is true LOL. I had read that if you had any shares you could get the X-Plan. Maybe before you could. I wish I had bought it back when it was $2.00 a share.
All well at least I tried.
[/quote]

Hi Razzorr. :wavey: What you had read used to be correct. There were no minimum share or ownership time limits for a Ford Shareholder X-plan PIN. Then the 100 share/6 month stipulations were added approximately a year ago.

Good luck. :cheers:

·
Registered
555 Posts
[quote author=bbf2530 link=topic=176833.msg3738713#msg3738713 date=1279941658]
Hi Razzorr. :wavey: What you had read used to be correct. There were no minimum share or ownership time limits for a Ford Shareholder X-plan PIN. Then the 100 share/6 month stipulations were added approximately a year ago.

[/quote]
Man, that stinks! Perhaps people were catching on too quick? My wife got us X-Plan pricing through her former employer but she has since left there. I will have to start building up a Ford stock portfolio!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LOL I find out about this stuff after I buy a car. Then start looking at a new one later on and they change the rules.......
I have been a Ford customer for a lot of years. You would think they would have some kind of rebate for that LOL.

I have never asked for a X-Plan pin and am not asking right now. I am thinking of getting something in November/December. Unless they release some info on the new 2012 Fusions. I am hearing they will be all new that year and based on the Mondeo.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I wish I had known about the X-Plan for stock holders when I bought my '08. I would have qualified under the new rules, as I've been buying Ford stock a little at a time for several years. When it was down to $2 a share, I took a gamble and cleaned out my savings. :)

Do you have the contact information to get the X-plan pricing for stock holders? We've been eye-ing the Fusion Hybrid, and the 2012 Focus looks like a good fit for us.

·
Super Moderator
6,009 Posts
Hi DIB. :wavey: I have attached the Ford X-Plan Shareholder PIN request form. You fill the form out and fax or mail it to Ford, along with the necessary stock ownership documentation.

As far as getting X-Plan pricing information: There is no contact number for X-Plan pricing. If you can not get a Ford employee to register you for the FordMyPlan website, then you will need to get pricing the old fashioned way. You go to the Dealer, tell them you are interested in purchasing a car on the X-Plan and they will show you the Factory Invoice with the X-Plan price listed in the box labeled "X-Plan". If you are Factory Ordering, then the Dealer inputs your desired model/options and they can print up a preliminary VOC (Vehicle Order Confirmation) which will list the X-Plan price in the same manner as a Factory Invoice.

Let us know how you make out.

PS - I originally stated I would PM you the form, but could not figure out how to attach files to a PM. :bash:

Attachments

·
Registered
799 Posts
I'm glad I read this thread! I had no clue that we needed to own 100 shares for six months to get the X-plan price.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Great thread. Thanks for putting it all in writing.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts