FordFusionClub.com banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

WTT or FS: HP Ipaq hx2495

4K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  RB 
#1 ·
This is my year and a half old HP Ipaq hx2495.

The obvious: Its a ppc, its basically a very small laptop, its got windows mobile, bluetooth, wireless intranet :p, all the goodies

Some specs:
http://h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc/us/en/sm/WF06a/215348-215348-64929-314903-3329746-421399.html

Condition: Very gently used. The touch screen has no scratches or blemishes that I can see. The case looks great. The only thing that shows signs of use is the clear plastic flip down screen protector. Even then, it only has a few little scratchs and is easily replaced (and cheap to replace).

Right now, I only have the actual ipaq, power cord, computer cord/dock , and stylus with me (This is all you need to use it) but if neccasary i can get the original box and software etc and send it (its at home, im in college out of town).

What I want:
After looking on ebay, it appears these are still selling for over $200 (it was 400 ish new I think)
So, I want to sell if for 210 + shipping
or
I want to trade it (Ill send some cash too depending on system) for an xbox 360 (perf. premium)
or a ds lite (you send some cash, I could get for 140 so you send 60)

EXTRA: I also have a 5gig CF card. I will consider selling this seperate only if the IPAQ SELLS FIRST. I will also consider selling it with the ipaq for a little extra, if you have any offers im sure we can work something out.

here are the all mighty pictures

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.