FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to know if anyone has or wants to sell a super nintendo gaming system with games. Especially any of the donkey kong or super mario games.

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well i bought some games off ebay but thought i would give a looksee over here for someone more trustworthy and better useful information

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
I think I've still got a SNES sitting in my closet. And I can't remember what games I've got for it, but I could take a look if you're interested when I get back from school. It won't be until tonight, though.

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yea let me know what ya have. So far I have super mario world and donkey kong. thanks

·
Registered
30 Posts
I have an SNES and some games, no controllers that I can find though. I'll figure out what I have and post it if you're interested.

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Sorry it took me so long to get back to you, I was swamped at work and school this week. The only games that I can find are:
Earthbound
Super Mario RPG
Chrono Trigger
Lufia II
Breath of Fire II

I was really into RPGs, so that seems to be all I have. My brother also had a SNES, so I guess I borrowed a lot of games from him. I have the Super Nintendo packaged up in its original box, separately from the box of games and other stuff I'm looking at right now. I should have a controller with it though.

·
Registered
7,191 Posts
[quote author=colorblindtyler link=topic=90013.msg1747528#msg1747528 date=1191095930]
Sorry it took me so long to get back to you, I was swamped at work and school this week. The only games that I can find are:
Earthbound
Super Mario RPG
Chrono Trigger
Lufia II
Breath of Fire II

I was really into RPGs, so that seems to be all I have. My brother also had a SNES, so I guess I borrowed a lot of games from him. I have the Super Nintendo packaged up in its original box, separately from the box of games and other stuff I'm looking at right now. I should have a controller with it though.
[/quote]

iirc chrono trigger is woth a shit load

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Probably so, I'm just too lazy to try and sell these things on eBay. I should try my brother, he's got an account set up and has sold things in the past.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Alright here's what I found

Super Nintendo - Very Good Condition
2 controllers - Good condition
Power Adapter
TV RF Adapter

Games:
Super Mario World
Super Mario All Stars
Zombies Ate My Neighbor
Tetris 2
Donkey Kong Country
Final Fantasy II
ESPN Sunday Night NFL
Yoshi's Island
Mario Kart
Sim City

Aside from the cartridges being a bit dusty, they are all in great condition and everything I have tried still plays.

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I want yoshi island man let me know how much and I will send payment. I am out of town but still have access so I can still send payment

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.