FordFusionClub.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I'm new here, but I am ready to get to work. I'm hoping to have all new mounts, shocks & springs or coilovers, sway bars, and various other suspension bushings changed for next spring. Furthermore, I will be replacing the intake and exhaust sides of the engine if anyone has any suggestions as to what parts are most beneficial and where to get them.

Coming from a 2008MS3 and years of engagement with that community I was surprised at how few parts are available for the Fusion/MKZ. That 3.5L and AWD isn't too shabby and with a little work I think it will be tons of fun.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Not 100% sure if it will fit, but I have a Steeda CAI for sale from my 2010 Fusion Sport, which also has the same 3.5L engine.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not 100% sure if it will fit, but I have a Steeda CAI for sale from my 2010 Fusion Sport, which also has the same 3.5L engine.
Hey man! I know it's been some months, but did I already contact you about you CAI? If not I would love to buy it off you for a good price. It is my understanding that the engine bay is exactly the same.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts