FordFusionClub.com banner

WTB: oem 17" sport appearance wheels/tires

6K views 29 replies 10 participants last post by  iowaguy 
#1 ·
If anyone decides to sell their sport appearance 17" wheel or tire or both setup, let me know. I'm also looking on ebay, but no pkgs yet and I'm not paying $400 just for wheels when pkgs on here have been going for that. I'm really wanting the black painted 17's though. thx

#6 ·
hey thanks for the offer, but I really want the sport pkg. 17's if I go the SEL wheel route. I have kind of turned my search into the Edge 18" wheel. I like the look of those just as much if not more but the price of 18" tires is a lot higher. I guess whatever one I find first I'll jump on. I can always sell if I don't like the look. :D

#8 ·
[quote author=UnderEstimated link=topic=92770.msg1821515#msg1821515 date=1193807521]
Let me know if you're still looking after Christmas.
[/quote]

I have kind of ruled out the edge wheels, after looking at them I think the Fusion looks better with fat spokes. I really wish the 16" oem 5-spoke wheel was 17" as I really like the wheel itself. Don't want to sell right now eh? Show me some pics of your car if possible. Thanks again.

#9 ·
iam after some too
16" or 17" have 16" SE steels on now (06)
wish you guys were closer shipping would be a bitch to montreal

bose

#11 ·
I have the wheels on my 07 SAP SE. I am really considerin gbuying aftermarket wheels from a buddy of mine. I have the ones that are painted gunmetal looking pockets... If i do decide to sell them, how would you pay? I am thinking around the $525 range plus shipping with tires. tires have 8000 miles on them. Any takers? lemme know 'cause this will definitly make my purchase of aftermarket wheels a lot easier...

#12 ·
[quote author=drummermike58 link=topic=92770.msg2030446#msg2030446 date=1201559368]
I have the wheels on my 07 SAP SE. I am really considerin gbuying aftermarket wheels from a buddy of mine. I have the ones that are painted gunmetal looking pockets... If i do decide to sell them, how would you pay? I am thinking around the $525 range plus shipping with tires. tires have 8000 miles on them. Any takers? lemme know 'cause this will definitly make my purchase of aftermarket wheels a lot easier...
[/quote]

sorry, but I've got the hots for the '08 SAP wheels (I'll never find them let alone with tires). Yours are very sweet as well, but to me look too much like the normal SEL wheels which just aren't my cup 'a tea. However your wheels are very rare and should sell pretty fast to someone wanting them. good luck.

#14 ·
[quote author=philbun link=topic=92770.msg2032301#msg2032301 date=1201634128]
drummermike what kinda shape are those rims and tires in also where do u live thanks. PS iowaguy i just saw a set of new in box 18's on ebay 550.00 plus 95.00 shipping no tires
[/quote]

the wheels are perfect no scratches/nicks/anything really. The tires are great rotated as scheduled, I bought that maintenance plan that prepays it all so the get rotated every other oil change i think... very even wear though still a ton to go. I live in northern VA.

#19 ·
I know earlier I said around Christmas I'd sell mine, which has come and past. A few financial situations have come up, so my $$$ is allocated towards those issues right now. I still want to upgrade to some 18"s, so I will sell my 17" sport appearance ones. They're still in great shape. No curb rash or dings/chips.

#21 ·
I'm thinking about a set of 18's and haven't decided if I want to sell the OEM 17's yet.

What are they worth with 600 miles on the Michelin Pilot's?

#24 ·
drummermike58, PM sent. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.