FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As title says. Color doesn't really matter. Green would be bad ass though. Has to be in good working condition with few marks but willing to look at all offers.

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
They're pretty cheap right now, like $99 for 2 year contract in any color. It will probably go down even lower since Verizon is soon going to release their answer to AT&T's Iphone.

·
Registered
14,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
damn it...you sound like another member that lives in my area haha

I know, but I am trying NOT to sign another 2 year contract. I like verizon but who knows how long that will last and if I rack up a phone bill and i want them to take it down, i can use the I am not in a contract, i'll just leave bit.

even if I did sign a new two year thing, I wont be able to until feb.

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
I've had mine since about this past April or May. I've got insurance on it and everything, and it works great. Never had a problem with it. i'd sell you mine, but then I'd be out of a phone while I'm on a contract. Verizon is great too, best provider I've been with for about 2 yrs, had AT&T, Sprint and Cingular, horrible signal strength hand customer service. Be patient, you can get that, or anything other that may come out.

·
Registered
14,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm starting to get the new phone itch since I've been looking into it. Plus my current phone, the buttons are starting to stick and making texting a Beeotch, but works very well other then that.

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Yea, I know that new phone itch, been there many times. Are you trying find one for a cheap deal, or you just don't want to hassle with a contract period? If you want to buy one for a good deal, you can check Craigslist.com or Ebay. Hopefully someone in here can sell you one too. But, if you shake the itch, you can always get something extra nice in the end.

·
Registered
14,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i'm looking for both cheap price and no contract. I've been hitting up e-bay....they get expensive quick....I did't think about craigslist, I will check that too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts