FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for the chrome fog light bezels.

Thanks!

Got 'em. No longer needed.

Thanks, Darin!

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: WTB Chrome exhaust tips for SE V6, Chrome fog light bezels

I've picked up the exhaust tips, but I'd still like the chrome bezels.

Anyone?

·
Registered
477 Posts
Re: WTB Chrome fog light bezels, for SE V6

partscheap.com has them. I don't remember the pricing but if you want them bad enough then who cares. I already got my set. Its a big difference in the front end look.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Thanks for the info.
Didn't notice them last time I was there (Partscheap.com), but I was looking for something else.

It's not a dire need, but I do like the extra chrome.

·
Registered
477 Posts

My car looks night and day since I'v eput them in. It really brightened up the front end. Check out my pics and you can see them. I'm glad that I bought the chrome ones because I see all these se's around town and the black inserts look horrible any more. Especially the ones that don't have the foglights in them.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

[quote author=BlackI4se link=topic=74419.msg1426470#msg1426470 date=1179746029]
My car looks night and day since I'v eput them in. It really brightened up the front end. Check out my pics and you can see them. I'm glad that I bought the chrome ones because I see all these se's around town and the black inserts look horrible any more. [/quote]

I don't think they look horrible, just kinda plain, IMHO. Some people don't like chrome, some (like you and me) do. I grew up in the '70's, my dad (and grandfathers/uncles) had some cool older cars, so for me, the more chrome, the better. Partscheap.com's price is reasonable, I think I may go that route. There's a guy around here w/ a black SEL, he must wash it at least twice a week, 'cause it's always spotless, I see him almost every day on the way to work, and his chrome fogs are making me jealous. :x

Wondering why I don't see him at the car wash, 'cause I'm a twice a week washer myself..........

·
Registered
477 Posts

I bought my car in MD and there you have to have front and back license plates and here you don't so I had my front bumper fixed to remove the extra plate and I put in those chrome fogs and the front really pops now. :shock: I couldn't believe how much difference it made.

Now for the blacking out stuff. I have no problem with people liking to black their cars out but for these fog bezels, they would look ok black if they were painted. Having the black plastic look, looks like something from the dollar store :lol:. Very cheap. Smooth then down and paint them and they'd be right on.

I think someone on here was saying that they were going to paint their black ones white since his car was white. That would look great. I'd like to see if he ever did.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts