it's based more on filter size/shape than anything, i mean it's not elastic (just the bottom of it is) so if you have one of those narrow cone filters it won't work. I'm not sure what kinda filter you got, and injen makes 2 different types. You wouldn't happen to have your filter dimensions wouldja?
- 3" end to end on both tubes!
- Works only on 5 speed trans
- Llimited lifetime warranty on the cold air intake
- The intakes will come with the K&N Filter and will be available in Polished and Black
- F2's 3 inch intake uses an aluminum tube for lightweight and also removes the use of the stock plastic MAF tube [complete tubing + filter felt lighter than AEM]
- These have been tested on the road proving great performance
- NO CELs on its first revision
- No issues with rain (like the Injen on sedan owners)
- MUCH stronger pull especially when the VTCS flaps open up
- Only has 2 smooth bends (that's as simple as it gets)
- Comes with a small urethane insert for the MAF section (inside the tube)
A forum community dedicated to Ford Fusion and all Ford vehicle owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about performance, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance for the Focus, Fiesta, Taurus, Mustang and more!