FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
i know this is an old post, but i figured id mention that the dealer i get my parts from had a wrecked black GT come in to get repaired. the guy lost control on an off ramp and managed to snap the front of the car off, even the frame. the repair was somewhere close to $70,000

·
Premium Member
818 Posts
The dealer I frequent with had one for sale and one of the upper level management people (salesmen weren't allowed to drive them) took it out and snatched 3rd gear out of it and the repair bill even at their cost was $9,000. :shock:

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
the ford dealership in my town did that to,lol. the owner of the dealership lived a few blocks away from me, and a few years back when i was in higschool...well his daughter was in a grade ahead of me, and she got to drive the gt40 to school. now that i think about it she must have been a great driver. smoking hot too, well for back in the day. but i got a question that popped into my head. how on earth would you drive a gt40 in the snow for a few months wearing heels, and never get into a wreck? :?: like seriously, like i just thought bout that, and out of all the cars that got wrecked or messed up i figured it woulda happened in that car. nut nope!lol

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
bump!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts