Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
20 Posts
those are some sexy wheels... :love:

found this info on another site:

The Fusion's bolt pattern is 5x114.3 The Fusion offsets are 40mm for the 16 and 45 for the 17.
- forums.focaljet.com/ford-fusion/477616-looking-mazda-6-fusion-bolt-pattern-wheels.html -

Lug pattern is 5x4.5(is this the same as above?) with a 43mm offset (talking about 18" rims)"-can't access this post though - denver.craigslist.org/pts/325741864.html

I don't know what the 18" would be but I think it would be more than 15mm. sorry
if you find out otherwise I can see if I might have time to photoshop the wheels

·
Registered
619 Posts
That's going to put the outside of the wheel about a inch and a half closer to the fender, so I doubt it will work.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If a mustang wheel would fit a fusion and these fit a mustang, I was thinking that they would fit the fusion. The offset is small though.

I took the rims off of my 1965 mustang and put on it and they looked rediculous. They are 17x8" rims with 4 1/2" backspacing. They stuck out about 2". I did not leave the driveway once I noticed how nasty they looked. Toooo embarrassing. Not to bad on the stang though.

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
22's? :?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts