FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! I just found this site and think it's awesome that the Ford Fusion crowd has their own site. Anyway, I wanted to let you guys and/or ladies know about a local meet a few friends of mine are hosting. We are part of a small, growing group of "domestic" car owners. The info is below.

Date:
Saturday May 26, 2007

1501 Research Forest Dr.
Woodlands, TX

Rules:
The rules are the same for most major meets. Be courteous, use common sense, etc, etc. This is going to be a pretty classy meet! :klavergreg:

If you have any questions or would like more details you can email me at [email protected], or you can visit my Myspace page at http://www.myspace.com/houstoncavalier

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Wow! Insane! so close to home, just a rock throw away. Are you apart of any of the local forums? Who eles is going to be in attendance?!?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm part of a few local forums. Our group usually attends meets that are posted on the Houston Imports website. We don't have a local domestic forum so you gotta use what's available haha. We're good friends with Team Top Fuel. My home forum is clubcav.com. So far the guest list includes many different types of cars and people. Are there a lot of active members on this board? :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts