FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased a 2007 fusion I4 SE, and want to get the windows tinted. I was wondering if anyone has gotten theirs done in the Milwaukee/Madison area, and how much did it cost. One local shop quoted me 245.20 to get the 5 windows done. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
If it cost me 225 to get all five done at the dealership here in Fort Worth, then it should cost you WAY less in Wisconsin!

·
Registered
910 Posts
I paid 200 with warranty for five windows plus a strip on the windshield. The back window is a pain in the ass and needs to be redone. Overall though its worth it, looks cool, makes the interior more comfy and should help protect the leather

·
Registered
613 Posts
You also have to consider what type/brand of tint it is. That will also change the price. Whether the tint is non-conductive, UV blocking, scratch resistant, warranty, temp resistant, quality of glare reduction ect ect.

When you look for tint, find a shop that uses a respectable film, then look at the prices.
My last 2 cars had this tint, and I highly recommend it. http://www.johnsonwindowfilms.com/GSN.php
But that doesn't mean that I'm saying that its the best, Its just the best AVAILABLE to me without jumping through loops to access it.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I had mine done at Truck Outfitters (262-338-4700) in West Bend WI, Lifetime Guar. for $200.00. They did a good job on it and they DID remove the 3rd brake lamp to get behind there too. That was a big concern for me because I have seen it without tint there and it looks terrible. I got 35% all the way, no cop problems. At first it looked a little odd where the black dots are on top of the rear window, but a year later, I can't even tell anymore, went away. [email protected]- any questions

·
Registered
21 Posts
80 and lifetime warranty? wow....wish it was that cheap here in texas. it would have been $199 for me at the dealership, but i know the gm and the fixed operations director very well so i got the tint thrown in for free, a pink hat for my wife, a pink ford girl shirt for my wife and maintnance costs (oil changes/tire roations/fluids) free for the frist two years or 24,000....not too shabby.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the reposnse. I got my windows tinted at a local place in Oconomowoc, 30% all the way areound for $240 w/Lifetime Warranty. I really appreciate all the responses thanks, and I will get some pictures posted once it warms up.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts