FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
You can call the Ford consumer affairs 800# which you can from a dealer,
or you can see if a dealer can get you one. For some reason they don't seem to be easy
to get...I work for a New Car Dealer(not Ford) and we have only found one contact that
has access to get these sticker...they are actually called, and I don't know the correct
spelling so I will sound it out for you. "ma-ro-ney" sticker.

Oh, I can't believe that 53 other people viewed this thread without one single
reply.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I viewed this thread, but didn't reply 'cause I didn't know the answer. Thanks for asking the question Chosen, and thanks for answering jazx. I need one of these too.

·
Registered
702 Posts
[quote author=Sk8ermaiden link=topic=75438.msg1362145#msg1362145 date=1177458648]
I viewed this thread, but didn't reply 'cause I didn't know the answer. Thanks for asking the question Chosen, and thanks for answering jazx.
[/quote]

Diddo, I didn't think that you'd like to see a lot of "I don't know" 's.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks!

I'll call them (my dealer) later this week when I have my VIN on hand. Why do people toss them out anyway ?

I guess the table could be turned on me as to answer "why do you need it anyway ?" to which I would answer "because I would like to have it".

And thanks for the hint on the name; here's the history : http://autopedia.com/html/monroneysticker.html

I was afraid it meant "Moron" in Italian. :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts