FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen several posts on other sites about wind noise (like the window is open) on both the driver and passenger window in the upper rear part of the window. Is there TSB on this or a posted way to fix it? Some have gotten it fixed, others say the dealer says its normal. Thanks.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well now I know that I am not CRAZY. My problem seems to be addressed by this TSB. http://us.f13.yahoofs.com/bc/43dafb42mc9a5...C38g6FBxEI.5hB4

I have had my 2007 Fusion SEL AWD fully loaded since 1/28/07 and I LOVE it!! The only problem I had was with this wind noise that developed after week two. I am glad I found this TSB! My dealer has been great and has been trying to figure out where the wind noise was coming from. When I get the chance I will bring it in for the fix.

I really like this car and I anticipate that the Fusion, MKZ, and Edge will help turn this ship around.

·
Registered
910 Posts
The only time I have any issues with wind and windows is on the freeway in which case I don't have them down much anyway.

·
Registered
910 Posts
ah I see, that is a problem. Haven't noticed it myself, thankfully.

·
Registered
817 Posts
No abnormal wind noises here.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
I had them a long time ago. I posted about it a while back.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have a 2007 Fusion and I also get a slight wind noise as described. I actually test drove a few different Fusions and the wind noise was in both of them. It is not horrible, but I hope it doesn't get louder the older the car gets.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts