FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to take my car in and get a few TSB's taken care of and was wondering about the 07-2-3 TSB.

I currently am running a tune from Bob Jusnes (91 Torque) and I know that I will have to reflash back to stock to get the TSB done.

When I get the new flash (from the dealership), can I just flash my old 91 torque tune back? Or do I need to send Bob something to make a new flash?

Does Bob's tune not need the TSB?

Thanks in advance!!!

·
Registered
702 Posts
Need new tunes. Bob will need your new calibration code, or strategy.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cool thanks...

Hey, does anyone know how to check what version the flash is on my stock tune?

Can I somehow look it up to see what version I have with my Xcalibrator2?

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
I'm in the same boat...car reflashed today by dealer and received my tuner in the mail from Bob. I just got my new strategy from the tuner. I guess Bob has to write new tunes for it now. Oh well...I've waited this long.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
[quote author=mrc link=topic=79651.msg1466960#msg1466960 date=1181171094]
I'm in the same boat...car reflashed today by dealer and received my tuner in the mail from Bob. I just got my new strategy from the tuner. I guess Bob has to write new tunes for it now. Oh well...I've waited this long.
[/quote]

I see one of your future upgrades is the rear sway bar. If you get the Racing Beat bar, be sure to get their endlinks too.

I have blown the nuts off the stock endlinks 3 times now. I just got back from Racing Beat with the new endlinks and will have them installed next week.

my 2 cents...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.