FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All,
I have a Leased Freestyle that is up in the summer. I like the looks of the Fusion and will test drive one soon. The 4 Cyl SEL sounds like a great deal with good gas mileage. Stick shift would be fantastic, but, when Building on Ford's website it says for the Navigation unit, Auto tranny and ABS are required. WTF? Why would they require this???

·
Registered
910 Posts
Thats lame. I haven't seen many fusions with the factory nav system installed and mine didn't have it either, still debating over getting one, pretty sure I want one but I'll probably go cheap aftermarket. $500 is a sweet spot if you ask me.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Crystallas...do you mean I can purchase a stick Fusion SEL and separately order the Nav throught the dealer and have installed?? Or, since the website states Auto/ABS needed to purchase with Nav, it is not possible to have the Nav with Stick?
Worst case I might buy an aftermarket external one, but, built in from the dealer would be nice.
Damian

·
Registered
229 Posts
It was probably someone's bright idea to minimize build combinations.

Initially if you got a manual in the new Passat the only option you could get was the rear side airbags. All other options were only available with the automatic.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts