FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
ford
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maybe because they're common? Anyways 245hp 275 lb. ft of torque sent to all the wheels. 2nd gen Ford Fusion. The official car of I wished we got the wagon.

Btw,I hope Ford will roll out wireless Carplay soon so I can get rid of the wired annoyance sooner rather than later.
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Window

·
Administrator
6,151 Posts
Maybe because they're common? Anyways 245hp 275 lb. ft of torque sent to all the wheels. 2nd gen Ford Fusion. The official car of I wished we got the wagon.

Btw,I hope Ford will roll out wireless Carplay soon so I can get rid of the wired annoyance sooner rather than later
Hi afrazkhan. Not sure what you mean by "sleep on these"? Are you referring to sales? The Fusion was one of the best selling mid-size sedans, until Ford decided to stop production and concentrate on manufacturing and selling CUVs/SUV's/Trucks.

And just as an FYI: Ford began introducing SYNC 4 last year. SYNC 4 has wireless Apple CarPlay. However, SYNC 3 equipped vehicles like ours can not be upgraded to SYNC 4. Completely different system/ hardware/software etc. And Ford will not offer any type of upgrade in the future either.

Therefore, the only way to get wireless CarPlay is to use an aftermarket Bluetooth adapter/dongle.

I have read anecdotal evidence that they are not always dependable. But that is only what I have read posted by some users. And of course, we generally hear the bad stories online, so I don't know how reliable those stories are either.

Good luck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts