FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So much more fun than my escape! Did a trade in and wow am I happy! Now.. on with the mods...!

Oxford White SEL V6...
Everything but leather.

·
Registered
82 Posts
[quote author=warghost link=topic=56620.msg944720#msg944720 date=1157997848]
So much more fun than my escape!  Did a trade in and wow am I happy! Now.. on with the mods...!

Oxford White SEL V6...
Everything but leather.

[/quote]

Congrats!! Now where are the pictures?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The Pics are coming.... I have to do something to the car... thinking of something minimal cost... like a two tone interior... do-able but on the cheap.... off to the fabric shop after work!

·
Registered
484 Posts
Welcome to the family brother.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok well... how do i put this...

My lovely 2 week 3 days 9 hours and 12 min old fusion sel v6... sniffle... Was involved in an accident. I wasn't in it. It was actually parked. Legally.

A tractor trailer removed the drivers side of my car, and since my tires were turned toward the curb as I was taught to do when parallel parking on and kind of hill, the TT actually drove partially up the tire on the driver side. My car now sits 3 inches lower on the driver's side. the door can't open or close properly. the heated mirror is GONE. The suspension is most likely shot... who knows what a couple extra tons didi to the axle...... I'll post pictures. The insurance co's are duking it out. there were 9 witnesses, 2 cops, a very frightened TT driver, and a really pi$$ed off fusion owner. tra la la la la.. la la la la.

On the bright side, in my dealership, they have an 06 white fusion with the 3d carbon kit on it.... maybe this won't be so bad after all. :p

·
Registered
27 Posts
Man that really sucks!

Good luck with the insurance companies....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts