FordFusionClub.com banner

Which discontinued 2007 color did you like best?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would figure that Tungsten Silver would be a popular choice by these boards. I personally am kinda disappointed that Tungsten Silver is going away for 2008. It's such a unique color.

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
I'm probably drastically the minority here, but I really like Dark Amethyst. :shock: It looks black from a distance and it just sounds cool.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
I suppose I'm in the minority also with my fav being merlot. I had a tough time deciding between merlot and oxford white. Not that the other colors are not classy---the merlot over tan leather really appealed to me. For some reason I think it looks more expensive than what it really is. As with most things, its just a personal preference I guess.

·
Registered
244 Posts
I've got the Titanium Green 2006. Now THOSE you don't see around, it practically defines unique.

·
Registered
933 Posts
I wish now I would have gotten Merlot or Amethyst. I was torn between those and Redfire (which I have). I've only seen 1 Amethyst on the street, and it looks real sharp if clean, and the sun is out. There's jsut too many Redfires.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
korey,
I looked at the redfire along with the merlot and oxford but the local high school helped me decide. They bought 5 or 6 of the redfires as driver ed cars. Needless to say it was narrowed to merlot or white.

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Merlot of course! I originally wanted a black Fusion, but I absolutely fell in love with the merlot red. I'm not bummed to see it gone since it makes mine a little more rare. ;)

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Makes sense, I never really thought about it that way. I have the only Merlot SEL in town....I don't suppose there will be many more. Good point! :cheers:

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
I heard that too. Do you think "suede" is just another name for maybe a pearl. That would be sharp.

·
Registered
28 Posts
All the colors listed are great. I prefer merlot only slightly to the other colors. Like many I prefer to have an uncommon color car but the 08 taurus comes in merlot so it won't be quite as uncommon.

·
Registered
313 Posts
I liked the green and the dark brownish color on the 06 Fusions.

But since I saw and bought my Tungsten 07 with the Appearance Package, it's tungsten FTW. The "black" chrome grille is almost the same shade as the body color.

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
I see merlot and black the most. The color I see the least of is oxford white. I adore my black Fusion, but I think I would have been equally happy with white.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I'm most sad to see Dark Blue Pearl go away, with the Merlot as a 2nd. I wish the Merlot would've been slightly lighter/brighter & more metallic.
If the Taurus is any indication, the new Dark Blue Ink color is basically identical to the Dark Blue Pearl. Maybe just the same color with a new name :dunno:
I wish Ford would come out with a Vista Blue ( Mustang ) color for the Fusion :D

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
[quote author=11011101 link=topic=84327.msg1587736#msg1587736 date=1185456954]
I'm probably drastically the minority here, but I really like Dark Amethyst. :shock: It looks black from a distance and it just sounds cool.
[/quote]

Same here. I wanted that color when i got mine but they were not out yet and did not want to wait 6 months to get it. But i can kinda odd when it comes to car colors. Had a plum crazy purple Duster then a Jade Neon (Teal :D) eveyone said it was a chick color but i did not care it was a very rare color and i liked it 8)

·
Registered
71 Posts
[quote author=smallbigtall link=topic=84327.msg1587987#msg1587987 date=1185462936]
I've got the Titanium Green 2006. Now THOSE you don't see around, it practically defines unique.
[/quote]

In Detroit, you will see about two per mile...of the 8-10 CD3XXs you will see per mile.

·
Registered
6 Posts
hello all
i have the alloy color I4 se and at first i did not like it but now i love it. i have had the car for 3 months now and still have not seen this color on any other fusion.
not a very popular color?

goonygoon

07 I4se alloy
charcol interior
audiophile system

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.