FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Special plastic that feels kind of like gel that slips over your existing bulb in your map/dome light to have it give off another color, for instance red, gree, blue, purple, etc.

G

·
Went to Autozone and Advanced Auto Parts, they have never even heard of them. :shock:

Can someone buy me a pair and I will pay them back.

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Ryman, I work part-time as a manager at an auto parts store with the initials AZ. They have them. All of the stores have the same layout. The lighting aisle is the first aisle. Close to the end of the lighting aisle, where all the replacement bulbs are, there is an end cap. On the side of the end cap you will see some colored bulbs in a yellow package. I forget the brand name. At any rate, this brand also makes the covers. They are there...look around near the bulbs and the colored dome lights. I believe they are 2.99 per package.

G

·
Well believe me, they are not there. I asked the manager, he knows what I am talking about however he said they do not sell them.

So does anyone want to help out with my problem here?

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Ryman, next time you go into your local auto zone, ask them what their store number is and post it here.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts