FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed untouchable hasn't posted since Apr 6th and rockintunes23 hasn't posted since Mar 29th.

Did they just leave on their own? Or are they on vacation?

·
Registered
8,626 Posts
untouchable probably moved to that other mazda3 forum that he's a moderator of, i saw him post there that he was coming back, but now i forget the name of the site. As for rockintunes good riddance.

·
Registered
7,234 Posts
csweeney said:
As for rockintunes good riddance.
:werd:

My theory is that all the jerk off's are being over shadowed by a select few male members that won't stop going on and on about how hot Roxanne is... :roll: I miss the days when I could sign on and not know where to start about reading cool things about the Mazda 3. Now it's just idiot after idiot asking the same tired questions over and over so I just loiter in the lounge to see if anything interesting pops up... which doesn't happen much anymore since the main topic is how many pictures of Roxanne's ass can fit in a single thread :grr:

·
Registered
7,234 Posts
It seems like everyone is starting to get pissy... Tracy is starting to get on my nerves. Her reply to Carolyn's post in the "fully loaded" thread doesn't seem to be very well thought out. And that leads me to believe that she posted that just to be a bitch. :dunno: Maybe I'm reading into this too much... I've done that a few times before ;)

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
MetalCord said:
It seems like everyone is starting to get pissy... Tracy is starting to get on my nerves. Her reply to Carolyn's post in the "fully loaded" thread doesn't seem to be very well thought out. And that leads me to believe that she posted that just to be a bitch. :dunno: Maybe I'm reading into this too much... I've done that a few times before ;)
tracy is getting on my nerves--so is roxy and diox has just rubbed me the wrong...his stupid thred about hottness is annoyed the piss out of me...i really don't get what they wanted to get out of starting those stupid threads other then being an attention whore...

sorry to sound so harsh...

·
Registered
10,853 Posts
All I know is the board is a hell of a lot more peaceful lately....

I wonder why.... :wink:

·
Registered
8,626 Posts
MetalCord said:
Well, let's just leave it at that I struck a nerve with her I guess. *shrugs* I didn't see that until you posted this message. I'm not jealous of fully loaded cars that's for sure.

·
Registered
7,234 Posts
FrostyFire said:

Speaking of trouble makers... how's your 3 treatin' ya, Frosty? ;) I imagine you've been pretty busy with your new business venture... and most of your free time goes to winding out that beautiful winning blue Herpes you got...

·
Registered
10,853 Posts
MetalCord said:
FrostyFire said:

Speaking of trouble makers... how's your 3 treatin' ya, Frosty? ;) I imagine you've been pretty busy with your new business venture... and most of your free time goes to winding out that beautiful winning blue Herpes you got...
I LOVES my winning blue herpes! I already have close to 1500 kms on the car and she is 2 and a half weeks old. I take her driving almost every night :lol: .

I got myself a Mr. Clean Auto-Dry Car Wash starter kit this weekend and I washed my baby properly for the first time yesterday. It was awesome and I couldn't believe the result. I never really knew how to wash a car properly.....before I just used to spray my vehicle with water then take a cloth and wipe the dirt off (no soap) and then rinse again. It was a white car so I never noticed water spots haha. What can I say I'm a new car nub :mrgreen: .

Hopefully going to get my tinting done shortly.

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
csweeney said:
MetalCord said:
Well, let's just leave it at that I struck a nerve with her I guess. *shrugs* I didn't see that until you posted this message. I'm not jealous of fully loaded cars that's for sure.
why does it seem like tracy is trying to pick a fight with you?

·
Registered
8,626 Posts
I really don't think she is, she says a lot of nice things too, right after that post. I just think my one post in that thread bothered her.

·
Registered
7,234 Posts
It's just weird today! The comments Jigolo Jason made about the new Pope really bothered me... I schooled that fuck and he's still going on about how he's a Nazi. :roll: Me thinks the trouble makers aren't in hiding after all.

Hmmm... it's spring time, love is in the air... maybe we're all just overly sensitive because we're under-sexed! :shock:

·
Registered
8,793 Posts
I just hope no one gets in trouble for a minor being solicited to post pics on an internet forum... :tense:

·
Registered
10,853 Posts
holeydonut said:
I just hope no one gets in trouble for a minor being solicited to post pics on an internet forum... :tense:
Haha I'm glad I live in Canadia.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
MetalCord said:
Hmmm... it's spring time, love is in the air... maybe we're all just overly sensitive because we're under-sexed! :shock:
Hows that mother-in-law treating you? :D

I didn't know what you guys were talking about until I remembered to check out the blackhole. 50 guys convincing one girl member to take almost nude pics? That's classy. Who's Tracey?

See? We don't need to ban people, we can just "hate" them away.

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
holeydonut said:
you know, it would be really bad if this forum got busted for that thread...it really doesn't make this forum look good that a thread like this allowed...i know if i where a new member on this forum and i saw that thread i'd be wondering about some of the people on this forum. i dunno.

roxy said that greg (untouch) put her up to it, i don't think its fair that she places the blame on him, he may be an ass, but she is adding her own fuel to that thread, greg has done nothing--so i don't think its right for her to put the blame of that thread on him

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
glaive81 said:
roxy said that greg (untouch) put her up to it, i don't think its fair that she places the blame on him, he may be an ass, but she is adding her own fuel to that thread, greg has done nothing--so i don't think its right for her to put the blame of that thread on him
How can a person you've never actually met force you to do that on the internet? :dunno: I understand peer pressure, but the internet has to be the easiest place in the world to deal with it.

·
Registered
8,793 Posts
I'm not a fan of the "post your pics" in general unless it's good natured (like Glam's smiling pic) ... Roxy's posts are a bit more "attention whoring" than necessary.

I don't moderate anything in the black hole ... I'm leaving it up to ATL and Carolyn.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.