FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
3d Carbon has a full kit with spoiler out. It's very conservative, which I like. It's on ebay right now for $700 complete, or I've seen the front dam and spoiler sold seperately. If I can get all the rattles out of my car, I'm going to be buying pretty much everything on that car. If not, I'm getting rid of it next year.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I GOT A SPOILER ON MINE AND WILL POST THE PIC LATER ON TODAY WHEN I GET OFF OF WORK IT LOOKS AMAZING OTHER PEOPLE ON THE STREET ASK ALL THE TIME WHERE I GOT IT BUT IT CAME ON THE CAR WHEN I BOUGHT FROM THE DEALERSHIP

·
Registered
204 Posts
My dealer has a spoiler as well .. he had one on a car there so I asked him about it and he said, "Yeah we can do that."

I found a few online, but didn't want to do it myself really.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I Love the 3D Carbon Lip Spoiler.  Very subtle Very Nice.  Of all the body kits that are becoming available now, I really like the simplicity of the 3D Carbon Kit.  Nothing too drastic,  I like the Looks of the Fusion and 3D enhances the look without going overboard.

·
Registered
45 Posts
a lip spoiler is all you can really do on these cars given the odd view you have out of the rearview mirror (the only thing I hate about this car)

·
Registered
204 Posts
I dunno if I agree .. I sat in one that had a typeical spoiler on it, and I couldn't see the spoiiler out that back in the rear view so it seemed pretty okay to me. Will have to check it out again before I get it installed though .. wouldn't want to go from limited rear view to no rear view.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
I can't even SEE my spoiler from inside the car. If I get real close to the roof, and move the rear view I can see just the very tip of it. I was worried when going through an auto carwash once. I think the Fusion has a great rear view...

·
Registered
596 Posts
Well as much as a body kit sound nice and all... but me being 6'4 won't really help.
The only complaint i jave about hte car it having any view in the rear view mirror... fusion's ass is too hight and therefore leaving not a whole lot of view in the rear view mirror.
& probably me ading an actualy spoiler rather than a spoler lip will most likeli slim to none of rear view. *sigh*

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
You being 6'4" and me about 6"3' and a half -- we won't see that much different out the rear. Depending on how you adjust your seat, I can see the road about 4-5 feet behind me. [That would be a nice test to do tomorrow]. I can see good, and I have the lip spoiler form 3dCarbon.

As you said, with a larger spoiler, you may impair your vision some [more?], but it shouldn't be that bad. Usually spoilers are angled level to the sight of the eye, not up or down -- you should be able to lok over and under the wing.

·
Registered
596 Posts
The matter of fact for me is thatif someone is right behind me, its so bad to the point that I won't even see their head lights unless I look in one of the side mirrors...

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
In that case, they are just to dang close! :shock:

·
Registered
596 Posts
Thas california for you... with one on a kind drivers like no where else.

·
Registered
132 Posts
[quote author=Donald T link=topic=36229.msg633518#msg633518 date=1143358681]
they've got one here.  I'm planning on ordering, but haven't broken down and done it yet.  this seem to be the most popular one sold by several other places also.  it's kinda universal I think.

http://aftermarket-unlimited.com/shop/index.php/action/category/id/11/subid/712/
[/quote]

Am i the only one who finds that spoiler weak?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I bought mine at spoilers4less.com and the dealer installed it for me looks great http://www.spoilers4less.com/ford-fusion-2006-custom-with-lighting.html I don't know if i inserted the link wright but there it is.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.