FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody have them yet? I have some money to blow. I'm thinking ~10-15mm should look nice.

·
Registered
43 Posts
[quote author=Showtime link=topic=62942.msg1089392#msg1089392 date=1164658176]
Nobody? F it. I'm ordering some anyway.
[/quote]

I want pictures when you get them installed. These cars need a little more offset.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well I got my spacers......what is a "set"? A car has FOUR tires right? I ONLY HAVE TWO SPACERS!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: Their "set" is only 2!!!! I had to order two more so hopefully I'll have them installed sometime next week. Maybe I'll get bored and install the ones I have in the rear this weekend.......

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok I went to put them on yesterday and the studs are too big! Measured with calipers, they were 3/1000ths bigger than the stock. Car Quest has ones that are the same as factory for $1.50 each...x20. I have to decide now whether I want to dump another $40 into this.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They're on, now I have a horrible vibration. Going to the shop tomorrow to get warranty work done, hopefully they can figure it out. For all this bullshit, I'd have to recommend not getting wheel spacers. Minimal improvement in looks, major headache.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts