FordFusionClub.com banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
8201 - 8213 of 8213 Posts

·
theykickedmeoffnasioc
15,460 Posts
Like people bitching about it being hot to Houstonians lol

The year I lived in MA was hilarious. People freaking out at upper 80s and whining about 70% humidity

·
Registered
14,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #8,202
I just have limits.
I don't like it below 50F, and I don't like it above 90F
But I would rather take a 95F day than a 25F day anytime.

·
Registered
14,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #8,204
I just don't get why yall don't have issues on phones, but on the web it's absolutely terrible.

What happens when you post from the app, does it pull you out of thread or does it go back and show your post?
If it goes back to say 'new posts' or unread or whatever, then it makes more sense as it sends the request and the app isn't waiting, whereas I feel like on the website it sends the requests, waits for the receipt and then goes.

I just don't get it.

But we are over the 8000 posts, which apparently is "bad" for vB/SQL

·
Registered
14,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #8,206
Lame.

Go ahead and start a new one, just make sure somewhere in the title is the standard WOMM, I'll pin it and unpin this one.

·
Registered
4,440 Posts
If you want to be mad at some people, hate on the people between texas and california lol, they're the ones in the warm weather. I guess Florida has some warm weather too, but not high 60s and 70s lol
Definitely not warm weather out here haha.

Yeah this last weekend was nice we had temps in the 50s and 60s but usually it's in the 20s and 30s with soul crushing wind chill.

And abq is in a valley so it's always windy.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Nuse, check out the Dell inspirons. I just got one and have been impressed, even though windows 8. I7, tb storage, 8 gig ram, touch screen, aluminum, etc. Best buy had the best price ~700.

And dang that thing does look pretty good.

·
Registered
4,440 Posts
The exhaust cut outs are gross.

And I just noticed, pictures on the forum while on this Mac (don't know what OS it is, but it's a new Mac, the big ones) are huge and never resize. Now I feel bad for telling that new guy that his pics were big in the build threads haha

·
Registered
4,440 Posts
Overall, it's awesome.

I've just never been a fan of integrated exhaust cut-outs in the bumper. I think one of the first car models I saw them on was a Mazda 6 and it looked so bad, especially when you could see the inside of the cut out and see a small, unfinished exhaust pipe. I prefer a bumper with a cut out on the bottom and an exhaust tip. But that's just me.

8201 - 8213 of 8213 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.