FordFusionClub.com banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
56301 - 56318 of 56318 Posts

·
Registered
31,080 Posts
Upon hearing that her elderly grandfather had just passed away, Katie went straight to her grandparent's house to visit her 95 year-old gran...dmother and comfort her. When she asked how her grandfather had died, her grandmother replied, "He had a heart attack while we were making love on Sunday morning." Horrified, Katie told her grandmother that 2 people nearly 100 years old having sex would surely be asking for trouble. "Oh no, my dear," replied granny. "Many years ago, realizing our advanced age, we figured out the best time to do it was when the church bells would start to ring. It was just the right rhythm. Nice and slow and even. Nothing too strenuous, simply in on the Ding and out on the Dong." She paused to wipe away a tear, and continued, "He'd still be alive if the ice cream truck hadn't come along."

·
Registered
172 Posts
Whats on my mind?

I fucking hate doing bag testing at the airport. First test good, 2nd failed. Shoulda been done now, but NOOOOO. Gotta do another fucking 160 bag test. Fuck this place, I need beers.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
14,002 Posts
Is this thread updating slow for anyone else?
Is it time for make a v4 and shut this one off?

56k posts is a TON for vB to keep up with lol

(it takes about 15 seconds until my post actually registers, wondering how slow it is for everyone else)

·
theykickedmeoffnasioc
15,460 Posts
I don't think so, only reason I saw it is because I get email notifications with new post content on subbed threads.

I don't pay attention to my notifications box because it marked all my old PMs as unread, and I don't feel like going through and remarking all 1625 of them lol

·
Registered
14,002 Posts
it loads fine for me; just... posting takes foooorever.

(that post took 12 seconds)

On any other .. 'new' thread, it goes up instantly. I know that it IS because this is such a huge thread.

And oddly enough, any edits are.. instant.

56301 - 56318 of 56318 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.