1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
[quote author=RymanH24 link=topic=88334.msg1694758#msg1694758 date=1189118241]
So whats the price tag $40,000?
[/quote]
I suspect since it is supposed to chomp on RL's it's gonna be around 55k fully loaded, it's been reported that all the bells and whistles that the companies got is supposed to go into this car, from what I've been hearing the standard features and options list is ridiculous but the most base model i'd guess to be 36-39k. I'd take an 400 hpttv6 with the all the options that come on the fully loaded fusion. I am probably going to go look at these once released and if the base models come with awd and ttv6 reguardless if manual or not I'll pick one up.

·
Registered
288 Posts
interior is bland at best... quite frankly ugly.

exterior doesn't have me knocking down the doors to get one.

That 08 Cadillac CTS-V sure looks alot better in my opinion.

here's hoping there's more to see, and I'm wrong.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
That 08 CTS-V looks like ASS in comparison to this.

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
This car looks good but the CTS looks a lot meaner and more masculine.Also its a better drivers car.I like this new twin turbo Lincoln drivetrain but the MKS is much too luxo cruiser for me.

[quote author=slaterracing link=topic=88334.msg1694857#msg1694857 date=1189120866]
nice ford is going to have a CTS-V killer. i like it.
[/quote]

new CTS-V will have 500+ horsepower by then.GM is going after the BMW M5 with it.The Lincoln(stock) wouldnt be able to kill the old one either cuz the Lincoln will weigh too much.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Bad ass car the MKS. Too much for it. I like the body of the MKS. Caddy is excellent but too many seniors in town drive those. Maybe buy one used and alter-it. Wouldn't pay for a new Caddy. Maybe the Pontiac G8 is the better choice, for me it is.

·
Registered
244 Posts
This is sweet and all, but PUT A MANUAL TRANSMISSION IN IT. That is all.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts