FordFusionClub.com banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
clear sides and projector headlights please!!!

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
[quote author=kevjur link=topic=100309.msg2248353#msg2248353 date=1208727836]
I e-mailed this list to [email protected] and he told me they won't be starting anything else for our Fusions until they get rid of these http://www.streetunit.com/SU_Ford_Fusion_Engine_Mount_p/suffamm.htm
[/quote]

Yeah, I can tell they are really giving that product a push, you know, since they have a detailed picture of the actual mount on the site. :roll:

See, that's what pisses me off...let's just make one thing and not post even a pic about it. If it doesn't sell, screw this platform.

New engine mounts aren't a bad idea...especially given how prone our vehicles are to front wheel hop but give it a damn chance. Ask 3D Carbon how their body kits are selling for the Fusion. Ask Steeda if the Fusion is doing ok as far as after market is concerned. Obviously, it's no Scion or even a Mazda3 as far as after market demand, but it's not exactly dead as this forum can attest.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Projectors!!!! I would guess that we could get atleast 20 people to jump on these within a week of the release. If not these guys, we need to push someone to make some!!!

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
[quote author=Jaysen link=topic=100309.msg2248629#msg2248629 date=1208737182]
Projectors!!!! I would guess that we could get atleast 20 people to jump on these within a week of the release. If not these guys, we need to push someone to make some!!!
[/quote]Definitely!

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
[quote author=mrc link=topic=100309.msg2248550#msg2248550 date=1208734160]
[quote author=kevjur link=topic=100309.msg2248353#msg2248353 date=1208727836]
I e-mailed this list to [email protected] and he told me they won't be starting anything else for our Fusions until they get rid of these http://www.streetunit.com/SU_Ford_Fusion_Engine_Mount_p/suffamm.htm
[/quote]

Yeah, I can tell they are really giving that product a push, you know, since they have a detailed picture of the actual mount on the site. :roll:

See, that's what pisses me off...let's just make one thing and not post even a pic about it. If it doesn't sell, screw this platform.

New engine mounts aren't a bad idea...especially given how prone our vehicles are to front wheel hop but give it a damn chance. Ask 3D Carbon how their body kits are selling for the Fusion. Ask Steeda if the Fusion is doing ok as far as after market is concerned. Obviously, it's no Scion or even a Mazda3 as far as after market demand, but it's not exactly dead as this forum can attest.
[/quote]No shit, do they even say which engine those mounts are for ?

·
Registered
465 Posts
Ok guys I have been looking at local shops. I found a speed shop that is willing to make a custom catback, intake, headers, and one guy there makes RETRO projectors. IF we can find 10-20 people they will do these for us based off a 3.0 6 cylinder, unless a local to pgh has a I4 for them to work with. And they will only do ONE OF THESE AT A TIME.

Now based off him taking a few looks in the air and around engine bay we're at about $450 for stainless catback mandrel bent 2.5 pipe you supply your own tips, choose 1 of 3 different mufflers, and bolt on yourself

Headers he is not "thrilled about", intakes would need 20 to be worth his while and $200 w/kn filter

RETRO PROJECTORS you supply the headlight housing, you supply the projectors, 2 week turn around.... $500.00
IF you do not want to supply housing and projectors lookin more close to $1,000.00 (lil high)

What would you guys think about us comming together as a group, buying a donor set or 2 (pitch 10 bucks) and we can ship them around the forum while guys are gettin their retros?

he said the reason its 500 just for labor is he said you can't just remove the lens on our lights you actually have to cut them? they won't heat up and seperate he also said high beams with projectores would be very very difficult soo we're thinkin low projectors with standard highs.

He also tunes and said IF i could get him the business he'd tune my car with 1 tune and sell me a few more but let me.. test drive the one... don't think he can beat bamachips but who knows? whos interested?

·
Registered
465 Posts
Now I'm up to 2 retrofitters looking into doing this for us.. One guy said 350 labor, provide the parts the tsx projectors the housing and he would install aim them put custom shrouds, led's w.e. you want... let me kno on this guys who will go for retros we need a group to say yes on this

·
Registered
109 Posts
I know this is a older post... but have we found anything out with this?? I know I would like to see some taillights & Halo Projector headlights (Angle eyes)!!!

21 - 33 of 33 Posts