FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
www.streetunit.com said they they will build anything we want for our Fusions,if enough of us can agree on something, we could all put in some suggestions and maybe do a poll later and get some more stuff coming out for our cars. Just an idea. I'd like to see an aluminum battery box, or at least a cover for it.

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
One thing that I'd definitely be in for is an "OEM-looking" engine cover. I've seen some custom made/modified ones, but to me they just don't look like they fit.

Or, a replica spoiler from the one that Spoiler Depot used to sell. That is one of the best looking ones I've seen on the Fusion.

Anyway, that's all I can think of for now.

·
Registered
969 Posts
I think the side markers sound sweet.

Im also down for some nicer pannel lighting or (might sound dumb) but a custom set of headers JUST for the fusion. Add a little HP and a nice Hummmmm lol.

·
Registered
484 Posts
[quote author=xtremedurb00 link=topic=100309.msg2049194#msg2049194 date=1202265864]
Projector headlights sounds good to me.
[/quote]

+1

·
Registered
702 Posts
i'm not really into what you guys are so far, but I'd love to have some nice new gauges, maybe whiteface or even better would be instrument panel that went to 130-140pmh or so.

·
Registered
227 Posts
I would be in for the clear side markers

·
Registered
57 Posts
clear marker lenses for sure!

·
Registered
465 Posts
Engine Cover, Projector Headlights, Milan style guages in 10 mph increments not 20, taillights led perhaps... yummy milan styles?!
How about some kind of stealthbox do they do that? clear marker lens for sure, another cai intake option would be nice, strut tower brace, spring kit, really any of these options

I thought about taking a mazda engine cover and puttin it on my sixer as isn't that a mazda engine anyways?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts