FordFusionClub.com banner
21 - 40 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
All I see is a RED X in a small white box  :lol:

But I noticed one can put a nice pack on condoms in there... for those special moments

·
Registered
4 Posts
I wondered the same, the average sized paperback book fit in there nicely, go figure my wife was the one that discovered that while poking around.

·
Registered
206 Posts
well dang... you learn something new everyday.  I had to run out and check it out.  didn't notice it before, I did take a CD case and they will fit.    :klavergreg:

·
Registered
204 Posts
[quote author=bartman1 link=topic=38749.msg596735#msg596735 date=1141061879]
It's for my iPod when they release the AUX kit for my Fusion!
[/quote]

I like that idea the best of all!
(1) Doesn't tie up the glove box,
(2) Doesn't tiie up the center compartment
(3) Won't require any drilling as there is already a whole in the top of that compartment
(4) Won't bake your ipod like the center compartment will
(5) its just a GREAT idea :goodjob: :goodjob:

... Assuming they come up with the device to let you control the ipod with the steering wheel :(

·
Registered
29 Posts
I managed to fit my "oh-so-tiny" Totes umbrella in the slot.

Fusion Owners Unite! :hug:

Mich321

·
Registered
596 Posts
I keep my cologne is there 8)
Would be alot better in that lil space was made to the left of the glove compartment rather than to the right of it...

·
Registered
204 Posts
[quote author=TheRussian link=topic=38749.msg616775#msg616775 date=1142299525]
I keep my cologne is there 8)
Would be alot better in that lil space was made to the left of the glove compartment rather than to the right of it...
[/quote]

Yes, if it was for everyday driver storage. I still maintain based on its size that it was supposed to be for the manual. Someone(s) screwed it up.

·
Registered
596 Posts
how about someone simply making a trip to the dealer and popping them that question? what the hell it that slot for?

·
Registered
325 Posts
[quote author=TheRussian link=topic=38749.msg617779#msg617779 date=1142367323]
how about someone simply making a trip to the dealer and popping them that question? what the hell it that slot for?
[/quote]

Asked with no response.

·
Registered
204 Posts
[quote author=ILikeFordsToo link=topic=38749.msg618194#msg618194 date=1142382387]
perhaps its for maps?
[/quote]

Maps don't fit either .. its really small .. A few CD cases is about as much as you can get in there.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
I put my napkins in there.

·
Registered
148 Posts
C'mon people put what ever you want in there. Candy, gloves, wallet,medicine,condoms, pens,perfume, toothbrush kit, lets be a little creative. I don't think Ford designed it specifically for something really secretive.

Cheers

21 - 40 of 62 Posts