FordFusionClub.com banner

18401 - 18405 of 18405 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
It's weird when people shit on others for having "older," beat up cars and try to "build" them or stance them out. It makes more sense to do that to those cars than a new one.
It makes more sense to do it that way! it's funny to me to see people with 60-$70,000 brand new cars on bags and expensive wheels. Must be nice to have that much money to just throw away.. :ugh:

·
Registered
383 Posts
When professors assign a project and say "You can design the project any way you want..." and then a few days before it's due say "you need to implement this this and that" like Dude come on really? Don't say I can design it the way I want and then give me specifics after I already started -_-

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
588 Posts
When professors assign a project and say "You can design the project any way you want..." and then a few days before it's due say "you need to implement this this and that" like Dude come on really? Don't say I can design it the way I want and then give me specifics after I already started -_-

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
I'm sure this is how designers feel after engineers need to make something fit or vice versa!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
588 Posts
It makes more sense to do it that way! it's funny to me to see people with 60-$70,000 brand new cars on bags and expensive wheels. Must be nice to have that much money to just throw away.. :ugh:
I see both your points. But ultimately, a car is an extension of yourself no less than the clothes you wear. To some flip flops and shorts is without style, to others it's without function, to others still it's without both. We express ourselves differently because we can. An 70k car with bags and rims says! Hey I ha e disposable income and I like to express my bouncing personality while being flashy. And this is acceptable and liked by many. And on the other side is look how frugal I am building something up on the cheap and polishing a turd, and also liked by many.

To each there own right? Is this not what it's all about? Does it grind my gears....nope does it do it for me.....nope. Boom instant positive karma, world peace and tranquility.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

18401 - 18405 of 18405 Posts