FordFusionClub.com banner

1 - 20 of 18405 Posts

·
Registered
13,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the words of Peter Griffin, Ya know what grinds my gears? Morons who think its ok to put 20+" rims on small cars. What the heck, yall do know that there is rubber on the tire for a reason right?! The biggest that should EVER go onto a car is probably 19's and that's still pushing it.

(Everyone feel free to post what grinds your gears also)

·
Registered
17,662 Posts
Re: What Grinds My Gears

Hmm, my neighbor's Labradoodle that barks 23 hours out of the day. Not a quiet bark, either.

Also, you know what grinds my gears? You America!

/Peter Griffin

·
Registered
129 Posts

people that yap on their cellphones while speeding preventing you from exiting the freeway causing you to have to drive another 10 miles to the next exit to turn around and head back through lunch traffic to show up 30 mins late to a lunch appointment with your now X-girlfriend that dumped you because you promised you wouldn't be late again.

·
Registered
36,000 Posts

Dude, props to you for starting this thread... great idea.

WGMG: People that sit at the drive-thru window and check EVERY ITEM IN THEIR 15 BAGS before they leave. Fucking pull over you dumb cunts.

·
Registered
10,760 Posts

you shouldnt be eating that fast food crap anyway.

WGMG: cockteases and friend zones.

·
Registered
561 Posts

people who stand in line at a food joint...then when they get to the front, that's when they finally try figure out what they want.

people who talk loud on the phone at work, personal call kine...get a f'n room, we dont care about your drama

·
Registered
36,000 Posts

Halo0: tr00f, but dont make fun of Trev like that, lol.

WGMG: Internet filters and security restrictions on every file on my work computer. Yes, because Google images is the devil and transferring a crappy low-res version of the company logo to my Mac (that I had to bring into work, so I could use Photoshop) is going to ruin the image of the company.

·
Registered
10,760 Posts

WGMG: a bad second gear synchro.

·
Registered
1,464 Posts

People who fail to observe the Yield sign and cut in front of you causing you to yield for them.

·
Registered
1,658 Posts

Background: We have a client that we've had issues with a few times before. Anyway, we had to address 3200 pieces. Then we folded two 8.5x11 sheets in half to give back to the customer for them to insert and staple because they're too cheap to pay us to properly tab the piece. Essentially skimping on labor to do something right to pay more postage.
WGMG: She says we folded the two sheets wrong, they had to correct, so she's not paying for the labor charges at this time. 1. No one told me which way to fold the sheets 2. I'm 90% sure it's on her end since she never informed us.

Background: Boss is out all week on vacation. I did a job Monday which was a letter match to the envelope (addresses). So it's already a slow tedious job since you have to check every 25 or so to make sure they're still in order. Company owner we did the job for who did the job for their client calls to tell me that one recipient called the president of their client company to say the letter wasn't theirs. Ok, you should know that's the risk of these jobs, but we try to efficiently do the job 100% correctly.
WGMG: So I get the phone call and she explains the situation very rapidly. I try to slow her down to make sure I have all the details. I let her know I may not be able to find the answer that day since it's 4:53 at the end of the phone call and I leave at 5. And guess who calls one minute later to go over it again and repeats what she said for the 3rd time. How are you aiding me in my search for your answer when you're wasting my time?

I know it's not good business practice to bad-mouth clients, but some don't think about some stuff. It's annoying when they start blaming you.

[quote author=DamnLocust link=topic=152536.msg3265400#msg3265400 date=1249519928]
[/quote]
How do you know when you have one of those? Just curious.

·
Premium Member
3,410 Posts

WGMG: When you have the cruise control on and you catch up to someone but when you pull out to pass they speed up. WTF

·
Registered
7,643 Posts

WGMG: Fucking retards that think universal muffler tips make their cars sound better and go faster.  Then gotta nail the gas pedal EVERY FUCKING TIME they see a nicer car then theirs just to show you they have a shitty ass fart can!  ROT IN HELL YOU FUCKING RICERS!

·
Registered
1,658 Posts

LOL! Could you tell us how you really feel?

·
Registered
10,760 Posts

[quote author=seanzzila link=topic=152536.msg3265434#msg3265434 date=1249520950]

I know it's not good business practice to bad-mouth clients, but some don't think about some stuff. It's annoying when they start blaming you.
[/quote]

Don't worry, they deserve it.  "the customer is always right" is usually WRONG.

[quote author=DamnLocust link=topic=152536.msg3265400#msg3265400 date=1249519928]
How do you know when you have one of those? Just curious.
[/quote]
Was just a joke, but could be the cause of actual gear grinding.

WGMG: Haven't heard from you in like 2 months, all of a sudden I get an "out of the blue" call to go to dinner.  During the call I (not surprisingly) find out that you only called because you needed something from me.  fuck you.

1 - 20 of 18405 Posts