FordFusionClub.com banner

What else can you spell with "FUSION" ?

5K views 23 replies 20 participants last post by  FusionFanatic 
#1 ·
I was looking at the trunk today and trying to decide if I want to take the lettering off. Had the idea of spelling something else with the letters. Anyone have any ideas. I have a I4 S Fusion so no lettering other than "FUSION", unless one of you have some extra letters laying around.

Thanks guys and gals.

#2 ·
You could always make up something of your own like I did. You can get letters from multiple internet sites. Personally, I took everything off but the custom "CD338" and the "V6" on the other side. I considered taking it ALL off, since I like the clean look.

#6 ·
Think I'll pass on the "F U" althougt may of the a-holes durring rush hour could use a good message. Still not sure what I am gonna do. "IS FUN" is a thought

#15 ·
Don't try to switch up the letters, just put "FUSION" in another spot on the trunk like I did in the "New Idea" thread I created.

#16 ·
i would never polute my car with this crap but after i removed all of the lettering including the (se) i came up with "v6 is so fun" lol lame but i was bored

never thought of puting it on my ride tho kind of defeats the purpose of removing the lettering don't ya think :)

#21 ·
[quote author=shofun91 link=topic=53492.msg869583#msg869583 date=1154922964]
I was looking at the trunk today and trying to decide if I want to take the lettering off. Had the idea of spelling something else with the letters. Anyone have any ideas. I have a I4 S Fusion so no lettering other than "FUSION", unless one of you have some extra letters laying around.

Thanks guys and gals.
[/quote]

check this out

http://wordsmith.org/anagram/advanced.html

and have FUsioN

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.