FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First of all, I just wanted to say hi, great forum here.

I know I am jumping the gun, but I am very interested in a 2007 fusion, AWD, 6spd auto, duratec30.

Currently I am seeing deals for about 21k for an SEL with a bit of haggling. I really only would care for the SE but I need AWD. You guys think it will be any more than 22k? I am hoping not because though the fusion is much more car for the money, the other vehicle I am looking at (impreza outback sport) can be had for 19k.

I love the car, it handles well, is a good size, well priced, and the 6spd Aisin tranny (same supplier of toyota trannys) is good news. My dad's experiences with various Tauruses led us to be very leery of ford transmissions. The only real downside I see is the very large turning radius and the nasty tails. But I'm sure I can get over that.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I can't answer YOu on the price question But What I can Say you Probably won't like, Unfortunatly as far as I know Ford HAs confirmed nothing when it comes to the all wheel drive model they promised us when they came out with the car.  It was probably an idea in the back of some developers mind and may never come to light,  I'm still crossing my fingers,  but gave up hope when I starteing seeing model specs of 2007's with no mention of the AWD capabilities, that's when I said screw it and went to get mine.  Cause that's all I was waiting for.

And JUst to point out, I am not stating any of this as fact, The last time I looked, Was the day I purchased my car, There may be updated news I haven't heard.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have seen videos of 07 AWD fusions being tested by reporters. I don't see anything on their price/options list but another ford release basically confirmed its coming.

It may come in as an 07.5 though.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Dang So my impatients has done me in, Oh well I'll have to trade in, and take the loss
hopefully someone here will be able to report on an msrp.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.