FordFusionClub.com banner

521 - 527 of 527 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Sports Badges on 2007 Fusion SE

Threw these "Sports" badges on my 2007 Ford Fusion SE today. Weather is nasty here but i wanted them on, so i cleaned off the area i wanted them at and voila.

Love the look, its so simple but makes it look like a young guys car instead of a granny mobile.

Also got a carbon fiber 12" strip decal im applying once the weather clears up. Going to run it from the front to the back, one strip in the center... Hope it will look ok, lol. It will fit perfectly between the windshield wiper squirters, which will help me keep it centered.

Like my ride? ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
323 Posts
Been working on mine non-stop for the past couple of months trying to get her ready for Carlisle this year. While the engine is at the machine shop, I've been busy rewiring all the electrical doo-dads I've added so its nice and neat behind the dash (also helps that the dash is on my kitchen table). Last night was making wiring connectors for the components installed in the top bin, and tonight will be more of the same.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Ford fusion rims plastidipped purple!!

White led turns, hid heads, 1 hid fog with 1 yellow fog, light bar mounted in bottom grill

Lol n playin with a purple srt haha enjoi guys

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

521 - 527 of 527 Posts