FordFusionClub.com banner

501 - 520 of 527 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Just got back from Myrtle Beach with the kids...I got almost 28 mpg with the cruise control on 80 the whole time...with 2 kids and a trunk full of luggage.

·
Registered
587 Posts
pdr

Went to Home Depot to shop,(I always park in a "safe spot") when I come out a shopping cart was smashed into my car. It put a dent in my fender. I ended up getting all of the little dents and dings that I had accumulated over the years( about6 dents in total) taken out with a paintless dent removal company. it turned out great. The dents are gone it took about an hour and a half. Pdr is amazing!

·
Registered
587 Posts
sti wrx front lip

A while back my Sti front lip came off after I hit a big chunk of sod on the highway doing about 70mph. So I ordered a new one and it came in today. Hopefully I'll have time to.work on it this weekend.😎

·
Registered
297 Posts
I think I may save my money...Maybe in a year get rid of the Fuze for the Focus RS

·
Registered
297 Posts
Got new tires and alignment yesterday - went with Continental Extreme Contact DWS. My new brakes came in and I'll be putting them on soon.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Put an automate remote start on my sport a month ago....lovin it.

·
Registered
26 Posts
It's definitely one of the best 100$ I've spent. Starts by pressing the lock button on the factory remote 3x.

Sent from my iPhone using My dick

·
Registered
55 Posts
Got new tires and alignment yesterday - went with Continental Extreme Contact DWS. My new brakes came in and I'll be putting them on soon.
hey how long did your brake pads last you? My other vehicles didn't last very long before needing pads, but my Fusion seems to have some pretty tough ones on it. The only downside is I think they are semi-metallic because you can hear the friction when barely tapping the brakes and it is quiet outside. Still good for me though. :smile2:

I just put on some Monroe Quick Struts but the sway bar link on the driver side had a busted boot and then allen wrench hole was all stripped so a booger to get off. I had to break the end off to get it out, so currently waiting on a new set. The passenger side came off easier but the boot was all torn up on that side too so it had to go...so I will be getting an alignment myself as well once the parts come in, and it's all done . :wink2:

Tires in near future too, but not till I get my new rims after I get the mechanical stuff all taken care of and my body kit painted and installed. Pretty sure I will be getting some Nitto NT555 G2's.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Havn't changed them yet. This current set is sitting with about 40K and actually has some life left still.

·
Registered
55 Posts
It's definitely one of the best 100$ I've spent. Starts by pressing the lock button on the factory remote 3x.

Sent from my iPhone using My dick
That's neat but I always press the lock twice to hear the honk, I could already see me get mad at it if I pressed another time by lag/accident.

I'd love one like that but on my Panic button. How useless is that thing. I mean, for my daughter I'd probably keep it for sakes of it but I'm pretty sure I get louder than a car alarm when shit hits the fan.

501 - 520 of 527 Posts