FordFusionClub.com banner

481 - 500 of 527 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
It's. Not a direct fit ,you will have to be a little creative . The 06 that I have fits different then your 2010. I know that you will have to use a heat gun but not sure how much cutting you will need to do on the STi lip. I found the center and bolted it in the middle and then worked my way to the ends. Heating and bending as I went. I personally. Think they look better on the 2010 ,11,and 12.
Hope this helps,
Steve

·
Registered
587 Posts
Khris72 instaled new inner tie rod ends in my car today. Very much appreciated.
Thank you Khris
Drives much much better now.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Had my windows tinted last night. 5% on back and doors. Next will be the 35% on the windshield once I find someone to remove the rear view mirror since my tint guy refuses to touch it after breaking 3 windshields trying to remove them.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Looks good!

Ordered some touring tires today to use on a road trip and also looking to buy some rotors today.

Haven't been on this forum in awhile either.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Looks good man! I ordered a lug nut removal tool so I can get my wheels off LMAO

·
Registered
297 Posts
Looks good.

I finally took the time to break off the rounded lugs last night and put a whole new set of good lugs on.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Technically wasn't today, but since I've been busy, today is the first chance I've had to post.

On my drive home from work on Friday (07/10), I had this happen:

Since it was due right at 200k, I also did an oil change on Sunday.. went a little over - Actually had 200,057 miles on it, but I figure that's less than 1% over, and I drive about 95% highway miles, so I'm good.

New Motorcraft FL400s filter, and a blend of Rotella T5, Castrol GTX Synblend, and Valvoline NextGen, and I'm good for another 7500 miles.

Engine is still purring along nicely.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Congrats. On 200k !
Any major repairs yet. Hopefully mine will still be going at 200k.

DJE 1
lower grill looks great!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Congrats. On 200k !
Any major repairs yet. Hopefully mine will still be going at 200k.
Thanks for the congrats! No major repairs yet, unless you count my needing to replace the Belt Tensioner arount 180,000 miles..

I don't consider it a 'Major Repair' - It was inexpensive - Only cost $45 for the part - and easy - Took me less than 90 minutes from start to finish.

Apart from that, just regular maintenance. I change my oil myself every 7500 miles, check the tires and fluids weekly, and give her a proper wash about once a week (sometimes two weeks apart).

·
Registered
54 Posts
Looks great! Nice color combo.

I'm thinking of painting my calipers as well. What was your process, and what paint did you use?

·
Registered
297 Posts
Thanks man I appreciate it. I just used the duplicolor caliper kit. I did 2 coats.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Put the Fusion in for its 50,000 mile service. Transmission oil changed, engine oil/filter changed, air filter changed, rear brakes were just tapping metal on metal wear, so that was fixed... $480. But hey, I got a free car wash!

·
Registered
587 Posts
Was there something wrong with the tint?
I. Like those wheels alot do you have a pic from the side?

481 - 500 of 527 Posts