FordFusionClub.com banner

What cars are you most interested in, besides the Mazda3?

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
654 Posts
I am not a fan of Volvo or Ford, but I would love to have a Lancer Evolution...Personaly I would want a 5 over the 8 we have here in the US.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Damn, I can't vote, but I would take a Ford GT. It is based off the classic Ford GT40, but with modern equipment and street legal. This thing is sicker than most Ferraris and looks a hell of a lot better. Cheers to Ford for having the balls to release this car.

·
Registered
478 Posts
The cars he has listed aren't in the same class. So, I thought I would throw the GT out there.

·
Registered
319 Posts
As long as you're dreaming, dream big, eh?

I think he was kind of going for cars that you would be interested in buying, though. I'm not saying that you don't have the means to buy and insure a GT but since you're currently in a 3, I'd say the chances are rare. ;)

·
Registered
654 Posts
I never thought I would see a Shelby Series 1 in Charlotte, but I have seen 2...plus a couple Ferrari' and Lamborghini's....Let me tell you, trying to race the new Murcielago in the 3 isn't really a contest but it was quite fun to be left :wink:

·
Registered
603 Posts
goldwing2000 said:
Dude... that's a $150,000 car with extremely limited production. The chances of even *seeing* one are between slim and none.
When I picked up my 3 I ended up doing the financial stuff at the Ford part of the dealership. I asked the guy if there was any chance of them getting a Ford GT (they couldn't use GT40 because Ford sold the rights to it a few years ago to a parts manufacturer in Florida I do believe) and he told me that they had one coming, but that the owner of the dealership had already bought it. He also said that Ford estimates 60% of these cars will go to delearship owners. Anyways I asked him if I could come see it get off the truck but he said it was just going onto another one and never to be driven so there goes my chance of ever seeing one. One other thing the GT is 43.5 inches high where as the GT40 was 40 inches high hence the name, so to keep it in tradition it would be the GT43.5 and that don't sound too good to me.

·
Registered
478 Posts
I put the GT out there because I noticed he had mostly Fords listed and I couldn't think of any good fords (that aren't trucks and I'm not trying to start a fight here.) But, the 2005 Mustang looks soooooo good. I love the styling and wish I could wait to get a car, but I can't and it would be just a tad bit too much for me right now.

21 - 40 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.