FordFusionClub.com banner

What cars are you most interested in, besides the Mazda3?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
a mazdaspeed of course, "maybe" a Solstice - if it comes as a coupe,

and either the Volvo XC50 (version of S40) or the XC30 (based on the Mazda2, I think)
(pic is link)

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Damn that XC30 is pretty sweet for a hatch.

I think I would be looking at the s40, I have a thing for small cars. My ex-gf though, caught a glimpse of the Ford 500. She wants one of those. Looks like it would handle like a boat to me ...

·
Registered
603 Posts
I was looking at a WRX but realized I wouldn't be able to afford gas for it due to the payments so I got the Mazda instead. Glad to say I have no regrets.

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
Mmm the xB is damn sexy. Lately, Ive been fond of a 240sx converted to S13 Silvia. Sooo sexy.

vB

·
Registered
39 Posts
Yeah, you'd get some very different answers if you just asked a more open ended version, but, hey, I'll play along. S40 all the way, it looks great.

·
Registered
481 Posts
btw the Ford Five Hundred (and Freestyle, and Montego) is based on the S80... not the S60 :wink:

·
Registered
627 Posts
I love the S40. It's small, fast and has a beautiful exterior. Sure the interior isn't too hot, but eh, it's like an Ikea car inside :) Simple and it works, but in this case there's none of those stupid hex screws to put things together.

·
Registered
14,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Slalom said:
btw the Ford Five Hundred (and Freestyle, and Montego) is based on the S80... not the S60 :wink:
The S60 and S80 are both on the P2 platform, as is the Five Hundred / Freestyle / Montego.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts