FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
10,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Senior Members,

Welcome to your very own section. Feel free to discuss whatever topic fits you desire in this section. If you want to talk about annoyances...threads that need to be locked/moved...or just want to say "hey" this is the place to do it.

Go forth and multiply my children. :yay:

·
Registered
8,793 Posts
heh, I guess you can talk about the site's trends and moderator-ing here too. I mean, hearing a concern from you guys has a lot more weight than if we hear it from Untouchable.

·
Registered
12,421 Posts
Where the hell are my dentures....

Great little area here. Give an opportunity for us to bitch about untouchable without him hearing..mwahaa..just kidding. Anyways..this section will definetly carry more weight than Untouchables constant gripe about this and that..

·
Registered
839 Posts
Sweet Action!

So this is where we smoke cigars, drink scotch, and trade stock tips?

I was really glad to see the Blackhole no longer appears in searches. If you want ass, you should have to look for it.

And I'm also happy Untouchable's pretty much only whoring in the lounge, so I've got no real concerns there.

·
Registered
8,626 Posts
It's nice that I don't have to worry about people bitching about my post count in the black hole anymore :)

well damn, just found out post counts do still add up in the black hole. :( I moved a thread there thinking it wouldnt' count any more and it does.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Hey, here's an idea.

Can you guys set it up so that I always have 1 more post than Untouchable? God that would piss him off :D

·
Registered
10,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well csweeney "magically" has an extra 500 posts just to piss him off :crazy: .

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
nice little add on.

yes, i noticed it last night and looks like more people did today :) hurrah

oh come on--give greg a break, he's not that bad of a guy--everyone has there annoying qualities, he just tends to have more.

·
Registered
839 Posts
glaive81 said:
oh come on--give greg a break, he's not that bad of a guy--everyone has there annoying qualities, he just tends to have more.
Ya, more than all of the rest of the forums combined :D

He was out of control for a while, but he's learning. Just very immature, and probably a little hyperactive.

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
i think greg can straighten himself out--

but i have also noticed that its just not his beahvior, but other people's behavoir and whether people chose to fire back at him, if you simply just ingore him u can accomplish a lot more with him--

·
Registered
8,626 Posts
Yeah, it's whether people respond to him or not, then he gets all worked up. He is usually very civil to me on AIM. What sounds or starts out as an attack really isn't, mostly it's him wondering why people are always picking on him.

·
Registered
10,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
But, but, but......attacking him is fun! :wink:

·
Registered
10,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I don't know but when I used to be the post whore of the century at least when I made posts it actually included information in that post and not just "LOL!" and just agreeing with the above statement such as "yeah I agree". :roll:

·
Registered
10,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
^^^ LOL!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts