FordFusionClub.com banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
853 Posts
Glad we are back up and running...just not the same without checking this everyday!! ;)

·
Registered
388 Posts
MZ6ZoomZoom - can you make the Ladies Lounge a category instead of a thread in "Elsewhere"?? You know us girls... we're always wanting more :wink:

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
i kinna went crazy when i couldnt check the forums lol....welcome back welcome back weelllcome back!~!!

·
Registered
7,234 Posts
Yesterday, while I was at work, I kept trying to visit this site. Each time I was like "Oh yeah". My brain just couldn't accept the abscense of this site. I hope it never happens again because I almost went stark raving mad.

It's great to have the site back! Thanks for getting it back up so quickly.

:goodjob:

·
Registered
10,853 Posts
There's still a problem of getting to the "index" page, it's loading straight into the forums.

·
Registered
14,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
FrostyFire said:
There's still a problem of getting to the "index" page, it's loading straight into the forums.

Yeah, I realize that. We'll get to that. Also the articles probably aren't working...

·
Registered
339 Posts
yeah but ever since you did that i can not get in the gallery you guys sent me an email to try to fix this and it still wont work

·
Registered
14,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Since Guess seems to have terminated our account early, I have not received any e-mail for the past week or so. My e-mail is now restored. Anyone who sent me e-mail please resend.

·
Registered
1 Posts
info

good morning everyone !!! brand new to this site & thanks....
just bought my new-3 3-weeks ago...already had " engine warning light problems...dealer said i'm a dummy..i don't know how to close gas cap properly..wanted to charge me $ 110.00 to reset sensor...i took it in,had sensor reset, at no cost...( yelled a lot)....what's the deal with this sensor ???

·
Registered
525 Posts
Re: info

NOVI said:
good morning everyone !!! brand new to this site & thanks....
just bought my new-3 3-weeks ago...already had " engine warning light problems...dealer said i'm a dummy..i don't know how to close gas cap properly..wanted to charge me $ 110.00 to reset sensor...i took it in,had sensor reset, at no cost...( yelled a lot)....what's the deal with this sensor ???
Well.... my advice to you is to WHEN the light DOES come on again (since it WILL - I know what I'm talking about) go ahead and open the gas cap and then secure it properly. If the light stays on then your problem is like many others; I'm no EXCEPTION:Read on: Click Here.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts