FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my WeatherTech floor mats in, and wow they are the best mats I have ever had. :klavergreg:
They are a little expensive.. 80 bucks for front Driver and Pass but they protect every inch of the carpet.
They even go past the pedels and protect the carpet back there. I highly recommend these, I will post pics tomarrow. Great Product, and awsome Customer service.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Waiting for pics to see. I get the floor dirty with the tan interior. Would like to save them for weekends when I'm not getting in and out of the dirt parking lot at work.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Tell you what, I got those weather tech floor mats for the front, rear and trunk; it is the best investment towards my car. I also have the light parchment interior and it got dirty quick. They fit nicely except one word of caution though, if you have a clutch (car is equipped with a manual transmission) you may want to check for clutch pedal clearance to the floor. I put the driver side weather tech mat in and pressed the clutch in several times to verify for any fit/clearance issues in the swing travel. Doing this little swing clearance experiment revealed a clutch pedal obstruction issue. The clutch pedal was obstructed behind the mat and would not allow the pedal to travel to up position. I had my wife jump in the car (the car not turned on of course) and had her press the clutch pedal in and out as I observed where the pedal was being obstructed by the weather tech mat. I marked the mat with a sharpie marker, took the mat out and cut out roughly 3/4 x 3 inch horizontal strip of the mat using some tin snips. Put the mat back in and tested the modification, the clutch pedal obstruction was gone. I assume that weather tech probably had only tested and fitted the designs on an automatic transmission vehicle (2 pedals vs 3 pedals). I would still do a test fit and function your pedals accordingly, just in case. I am glad I did the test fit prior to driving the car any where with the new mat. It would be pretty crappy to sit in traffic and your clutch pedal stuck.

Other than that mats are great and they contain alot of dirt.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
FINALLY got pics, sorry it took so long. Here they are, the mats are awsome.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Do you guys have any sources for WeatherTech mats that you can recommend?

I bought the Ford all-weather mats for my Milan and the driver's mat split apart after about 4 months. I got a free replacement under warranty but it looks identical to the first one, so I expect I will be looking for new mats before the end of winter.

·
Registered
933 Posts
Those look very nice in your interior. Unfortunately, I have the "impossible to match" STONE interior. I like it, but it's not Grey, and it's not Tan.

Weathertech can be found at many online retailers -- or their website: www.mats.com or www.weathertech.com.

·
Registered
102 Posts
[quote author=Tweek link=topic=87952.msg1725305#msg1725305 date=1190243380]
FINALLY got pics, sorry it took so long. Here they are, the mats are awsome.

[/quote]

LOOK GREAT!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts