FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got them in yesterday, here are some pix:

These things are pure quality and really make an interior pop! The quality, construction and feel are superior and top notch in every sense. Very highly recommended and worth every penny if you're in it for the long haul for proper care and maintaining your investment ;)

:cheers:

·
Registered
371 Posts
Looks like you're ready for winter! How much did they cost by the way?

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
[quote author=Fusion4u link=topic=92841.msg1811729#msg1811729 date=1193415463]
Looks like you're ready for winter! How much did they cost by the way?
[/quote]Hi there Fusion4u, yep I'm trying but I'm really dreading it here in SD but these gorgeous mats will definitely help and with the black I felt they would hide the dirt and at the same time compliment the upper dash. At the time of ordering I found the best price below for $99.95 + 14.95 ground shipping:

http://www.autosportcatalog.com/index.cfm?fa=p&pid=3357&cid=4

Gov

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
[quote author=larryinfl link=topic=92841.msg1811964#msg1811964 date=1193421131]
Geez, you keep your car spotless! :D
[/quote]Thanks Larry :) I try but it's real tough though here in SD as it's often windy, very dry and extremely dusty.

Gov

·
Registered
102 Posts
[quote author=Governator link=topic=92841.msg1810837#msg1810837 date=1193376384]
Just got them in yesterday, here are some pix:

These things are pure quality and really make an interior pop! The quality, construction and feel are superior and top notch in every sense. Very highly recommended and worth every penny if you're in it for the long haul for proper care and maintaining your investment ;)

[/quote]

those look Great!!!!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
I bought the rear one and love it. It's nice to not see the carpet and mats getting ruined because my
sons play baseball. I would buy the front 2 but I like the more luxury look of the mats and we don't get
much snow here in GA.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
[quote author=vstarbob link=topic=92841.msg1821258#msg1821258 date=1193799112]
those look Great!!!!!
[/quote]much appreciated vstarbob, thanks!

[quote author=Darin link=topic=92841.msg1840309#msg1840309 date=1194528053]
I bought the rear one and love it. It's nice to not see the carpet and mats getting ruined because my
sons play baseball. I would buy the front 2 but I like the more luxury look of the mats and we don't get
much snow here in GA.
[/quote]Hi Darin, yep I hear ya on the luxury look etc. given where you live. I will be adding the rears shortly with the onset of snow here in SD and once spring rolls in I will be putting in the "Fusion" embroidered mats here: http://partscheap.com/fusion.htm up front among a few 'other' planned upgrades ;)

Gov

·
Registered
63 Posts
Those look great. Too bad they don't recommend them for manual transmissions as they say the clutch gets snagged on them. I'm just tempted to buy them to see for myself.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I wanted them too
was just about to order then noticed the disclaimer about the manual trans....

Oh well...

·
Registered
195 Posts
Mav2u gotta pic of the tan ones in your car?

Gov, I think the mats look awesome in your car, but I do have one question. They're rubber. So...... how much of an issue do you have with dirty foot prints showing up on them? In trucks with leather mats, I usually end up with foot prints showing up on them. ...even when care is taken. What say you?

·
Registered
257 Posts
I'll try and remember to do it this weekend. I love these floor mats. They have saved the floor in Fusion. Absolutely a cinch to clean out and they just mold right into the car.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Pull them out, I just use the scrubby when I'm washing the car. I have a special scrubby I use on the front of the car to massage off the bugs and it works good on the mats also to get any extra junk off. Normally vacuuming gets them clean but occasionally I'll track in some road tar or something from a parking lot. A little hot water and soap and it's all clean again.

·
Registered
910 Posts
yes your car is very clean. I like those mats I bought the ford winter mats but they don't go up and around like those so not as good. I've used them since I bought the car haven't used my carpet mats yet (maybe this spring/summer? I also bought upgraded carpets but haven't used those yet either maybe wear out the stock stuff first then use the upgrades. I dunno.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts