FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man, that stupid cross-drilled/slotted rotor discussion was garbage. Thanks for salvaging that thread, and making the other "engineer" shut the hell up...

http://www.mazda3forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=20544&start=30

I think we all need to give a hell yeah to Blitz and his nerdy-ness

I'm the third purple dude from the left:

·
Registered
839 Posts
lol,

Man that little fuck pissed me off. I just can't stand "engineers" who think they're automatically right. Some of the stupidest fucks I know are engineers. And a fricken Junior? :roll: (go happy cowboy!)

I honestly can't believe his "arguement". The last time I checked, "But everyone's doing it" isn't reasoning for anything. It's pretty obvious he can't take a look at a situation consider all the variables, and now he's really confused over my technical post becuase I mentioned ceramic brakes. And yes, I do have some background in the subject and I always get a bit of a hard on when talking about brakes.

I feel like sitting down and writing a sticky: "How brakes work" just to cover the basics. Maybe I will.....

·
Registered
12,421 Posts
blitz said:
I feel like sitting down and writing a sticky: "How brakes work" just to cover the basics. Maybe I will.....
You write it..Ill sticky it...then lock it so no one can make dumb ass replies to it :)

·
Registered
14,337 Posts
We're always looking for new articles. One of these days I want to clean out those "technical articles" sections and actually make use of them.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Ok, I'll take care of the Brake article, and I'll post it in here for review when I'm done. I'm actually almost done the draft :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts