FordFusionClub.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While on a road trip to Portland, I spotted many a Fusion... a whole bunch of SE's and SEL's and a few Sports. And then, there was this tuxedo black one with Sport appearance, but no Sport badge. Instead, it had "SVT" on the trunk lid. It also had large exhaust tips and tinted windows. I found this intriguing and unique, and the car did look cool (i have a Sport in the same color!).

Is there actually an SVT Fusion? I'm thinking its just a badge job, but wanted to hear thoughts from forum members.

·
Premium Member
3,410 Posts
[quote author=Seasonalskier link=topic=212138.msg4261529#msg4261529 date=1345219655]
That might be one of our MIA members, I remember someone had that at one point.
[/quote]

He also had a 3d carbon body kit and SS lower grille if we're thinking of the same car.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
[quote author=20louie06 link=topic=212138.msg4262275#msg4262275 date=1345482832]
Hopefully the Op comes back on to see if this was the car or not. This one is before the badge though.

[/quote]

Thanks for the inputs guys, but this aint it. It was a 2nd gen with Sport body kit. Grille was stock 3-bar. Exhaust tips were similar tp Cape Boy's, if not bigger. We were in WA, just passed the Oregon border northbound I-5. I pulled up to his left, gave a quick nod, and sped off to continue my 350-mi. return trip home.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts